I'm Lost! Need help with payment

Okay so I entered my bank info on the Friday before payday in workday system. When it finally got to payday I hadn’t received my payment. It’s been a few days since payday and nothing at all, would they have put it into a check? Please send me answers

Okay so I entered my bank info on the Friday before payday in workday system. When it finally got to payday I hadn’t received my payment. It’s been a few days since payday and nothing at all, would they have put it into a check? Please send me answers
It will take at least a pay period before you get a deposit . Ask your hr they should have a paper check for you since you only did it on Friday .

If you look up your pay slip, at the bottom it will tell you where the money went. Check number, bank account numbers. That how you can tell if you got an actual check or not.

Im having issues with direct deposit in general ive removed the info i provided three times and put in the correct info three different times and they still said my direct deposit wont go through.. i guess im calling my bank...fun

Maybe the routing number? Some banks have different routing numbers for direct deposit than for debits. Some banks will provide a paper for direct deposit with a routing number different than for debits but the right one is the one for debits.

It will take at least a pay period before you get a deposit . Ask your hr they should have a paper check for you since you only did it on Friday .

This is, usually, true.

I actually had the opposite happen when I was just rehired though.
I signed up for direct deposit at orientation. I came in on pay day to get my check, it wasn't there. I checked workday and found out it'd already been deposited.

Im having issues with direct deposit in general ive removed the info i provided three times and put in the correct info three different times and they still said my direct deposit wont go through.. i guess im calling my bank...fun
It can take up to 2 weeks for direct deposit to happen. Confirm info on workday.

Back