Archived new 2014 ORG changes for LOG overnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, in my district most of the logistics processes are going from 4am to 6 am. My store is one of 2 that are staying overnight. I do loose my replenishment ETL but keep two key carrying team leaders ( I do have an overnight presentation TL who doesn't support the LOG process). I was wondering if anyone else is having same organizational changes and how they are going about their schedules. I currently take 5 trucks a week (Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri) and they are anywhere from 2200 and 2700 pieces. The payroll outside of my TLs I get for each truck is 12/14 flow and 3/4 backroom. My team leaders work 4 days a week (sometimes less when they are alone cause they do not leave until the process is completed) and I work 4/5 days a week to supplement so they do not get overtime... how do other stores handle their schedule? This works for us but can get really annoying sometimes.

Sounds like your store is in a similar org chart to mine. We still have trucks every night, but our plano team moved to 4AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back