Archived New 90-day review form for TMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all leaders

My ETL is having us use a new 90-day review form for team members. Only thing is that this form looks like it is more for a team leader, rather than a team member. All of the things on this form relate back to leadership expectations. This makes me think she is having us use an incorrect form, as it really is not something that most team members really can relate to. Someone please tell me is there a new form for team member reviews. I have one that is due next week and don't want to get burned for used the wrong form, despite the fact me leader told it was correct.

Thanks
AmICrazy

I was told that 90 day reviews are really informal now. No form. You just tell them what they're doing well, what they need to work on, and that's about it.

I didn't get one. :eek: I was kinda looking forward to it too.....

It's now just a conversation with the team member and a template to fill out afterwards that includes strengths/opportunities that HR files.

I just want to know if I'm getting a raise and how much. I'm tempted to ask my ETL if we can just skip the review and tell me my score and the amount of raise I'm going to get if I'm going to get one. If he tries to read the review, I want to just say " is it okay if we just skip this and get to the end"? I mean I really don't care about the lies that you were going to have about me in the review. Just a simple yes or no and a number please, lmao.

It's now just a conversation with the team member and a template to fill out afterwards that includes strengths/opportunities that HR files.
I really hope that is all it is. I was going to use the so-called new form on Sunday, but my electronics team member was out due to his grandmother passing away. In any event our STL is looking in to this, as well to see which form if any I am supposed to be using.

I just want to know if I'm getting a raise and how much. I'm tempted to ask my ETL if we can just skip the review and tell me my score and the amount of raise I'm going to get if I'm going to get one. If he tries to read the review, I want to just say " is it okay if we just skip this and get to the end"? I mean I really don't care about the lies that you were going to have about me in the review. Just a simple yes or no and a number please, lmao.
You get no raise after 90-days. They use to give out a raise I think at 30 days, but not any more. Only raise you might get is when yearly reviews are given.

You get no raise after 90-days. They use to give out a raise I think at 30 days, but not any more. Only raise you might get is when yearly reviews are given.

I think he was referring to his annual review. He's been around for a while.

Yeah, I was confused. I thought you were talking about the annual reviews. I am really tempted to ask if I can just bypass the review and get to the last page of it. I mean I know a way that I can do that without coming off like I'm asking to get to the last page. When the ETL tells me all the lies about me because of their rigged system, I may simply do the yes and nod and agree with every lie and say that I will improve.

I was given an odd form to use as well -- it's more like a "check-in." Has nothing at all to do with team member performance, goals, etc. More along the lines of how the team member feels about FFF events, what leaders they see demonstrating the Vibe, what we can do to be better leaders. Weird. I've used it with all my 90 day reviews since January, but find it to be utterly useless as a tool to help team members develop.

Hi all leaders

My ETL is having us use a new 90-day review form for team members. Only thing is that this form looks like it is more for a team leader, rather than a team member. All of the things on this form relate back to leadership expectations. This makes me think she is having us use an incorrect form, as it really is not something that most team members really can relate to. Someone please tell me is there a new form for team member reviews. I have one that is due next week and don't want to get burned for used the wrong form, despite the fact me leader told it was correct.

Thanks
AmICrazy
No at my store knows anything, so I wrote the review using the form I have used for the past year. My ETL signed off on it, but said to use the other new form from now on even though it really does not apply to team members. Don't have any 90-day reviews (check-ins) due anytime soon, so maybe by then they will have it figured out.

Finally did see the 90-day check thing on the new "Walk the Vibe" form last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back