Archived New Cashier amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get told the cashier productivity report with now have a cashier amazed score for every cashier. How they scored on engagement, bag it right, speed amd redcards. This could be interesting but I was told we cant mention or reward the cashiers with this information its just for us to know. So we become more aware

Yes but I do not think it has any mention with regards to wait time. It is the individual questions around the cashier from what I understand.

What I understood was it will ask the same qustions. It does now on the amazed guest survey but may ask for a checklane number to correnspond the register to a employee number then to a cashier

It's so unfair! The thing that bothers our guests the most now has to be long waits at the registers. The cashiers have no control over that. Also when we get really busy cashiers don't have time to run from register to register to try and find bags, receipt tape, pens, RC apps or anything else they need to do their jobs. On top of that they don't get breaks and have to beg for change. None of that stops the guests from taking their frustrations on the cashiers! Grrrrr!!!

They don't need to ask for a checklane number. The individual surveys have always been tied back to specific transactions that can be tied back to the cashier.

And if the cashiers at your store aren't getting breaks, there is something seriously wrong. My cashier breaks and lunches are top priority for me. Between me and them, we make sure they happen. At times they might not be at the exact minute they want them, depending on who else needs their break/lunch, but they do get them.

And of course the amazed scores will be brought down by red card conversions. I've always thought the red cards will be the death of me (termed). Hopefully since my speed is near the high 90s that would help? :(

My cashiers always get breaks its a must gstl dont get breaks and gsas most of the time dont cuz we dont have time but you have to make time for a cashier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back