Archived New Checklane Movie Fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to start the reason why I made a new thread was I am not sure who to ask about this. I was told this was the PMT's project but it keeps falling to POG and then onto me.

A few months ago we got a new movie fixture for the checklanes. I was not there when the PMT tried to put it together with the help of a PogTM. I was told one part was broken and one part was missing. No one knows exactly what the parts are because the box was thrown out. I was asked to mysupport it, however they have been less then helpful. I have also been through workbench and redwire.

If anyone knows how many parts, what parts or anything else about the building of this fixture please help.

POG team built it at my store as well, it is only a three part fixture. There is just a top, middle, and bottom piece that hooks into the endcap.

Each of the pieces comes preassmbled with all of the labelholders / pushers preinstalled, you just have to debox and hook it into the uprights.

I don't know the part #s offhand but if you look at the D152 POG for the endcap it hopefully will have those 3 parts listed.

asants, but only mess for movies we have at our checklanes are regular pushers and the cardboard wheelymajigs (straight on technical term there)

the item in the pic looks like it would screw into the side of an endcap, like a battery fixture, but it looks short enough for the checklanes.
wouldnt know more without seeing the pog, and your store :(

That piece we ended up not using at my store.

If you have the value DVD fixtures on the checklanes there are two of those pieces, one in white the other in red. They are used to cover the "corners" at the front of the fixture where it curves around. However if you put it in that position on the new release fixture it won't fit correctly and would cover part of the sign header channel so we didn't bother.

Terrible example drawing of the value fixture with fin:
Code:
||W||||R||
||F||||F||
||I||||I||
||N||||N||

I received that part bent too!! My pmt un-bent it and put it up for me. Also, the bottom fixture on the right side was bent and it couldn't hook on properly but he made it work.

I put mine together, and it went together correctly. I did put together the giant one that's the endcap near toys though, do it wasn't completely new to me.

That piece we ended up not using at my store.

If you have the value DVD fixtures on the checklanes there are two of those pieces, one in white the other in red. They are used to cover the "corners" at the front of the fixture where it curves around. However if you put it in that position on the new release fixture it won't fit correctly and would cover part of the sign header channel so we didn't bother.

The piece is designed to slot in behind the sign header channel. There's a little groove. Also, there's grooves in the main fixture itself for the screws from the piece to slide over from the outside. Now, my store was sent two left-hand side ones (the screws are in slightly different locations), but there's even a way to fudge that. It's just irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back