Archived new fdc drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else have problems with the new fdc drivers? Ours is always late by more than an hour, has tipped over pallets, and are always in a bad attitude.

yes we have reported them every day for the last 2 weeks my ETL is furious. Our trucks have been 3 hours late with no excuse.

We are pretty much hit or miss on the attitude but they have always been within their 4 hour window and usually very close to the middle time.

We had one mess up the stop numbers so we had to unload 15 pallets to get our 6. oh ya and the fdc decided it would be fine to barely wrap the pallets so we spent a good hour cleaning them up too.

We had one mess up the stop numbers so we had to unload 15 pallets to get our 6. oh ya and the fdc decided it would be fine to barely wrap the pallets so we spent a good hour cleaning them up too.
Only 6 pallets I miss those days. Tuesday we are getting 8 pallets that it our smallest truck of the week.

We recently switched to having a dedicated food truck team and getting it days opposite of the GM truck. The team comes in at 9 and the truck usually arrives about 8:45 (sometimes as early as 6 but not usually later than 9:30). The only time it was really late was due to inclement weather...it didn't arrive until after 9pm.

I don't think there could be anything worse than C&S drivers, but then again I haven't worked a food unload shift in two years.

They have been worse lately and the pallets have been stacked like garbage. It's not my fault if someone else's pallet tips over just because I pulled mine out. Take it up with the DC, son.

How can I " toss" with the trailer unload option on the my device ?? TMs anyone have a PDA I can borrow to qmos a few items. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back