I'm Lost! New guy that needs help

So some context, im new and just got done with my training schedule but i still have so many questions. So everyday ive showed up i haven't been able to clock in or out because it says im not scheduled, im guessing this is because i was on my training schedule but how do i log my hours? Next, whenever i come in I never know who to report to, I know my main team leaders but theyre almost never there when i am, so who should i be asking what to do? Also most of my shifts are for checkout advocate but the day after black Friday, im scheduled for front of store attendant, what does that mean? Last, if i am a cashier or doing SCO, should i have a walkie? Thanks in advance

Get help with doing punch corrections on your next shift, so you will be sure to get paid. You couldn't punch the clock because nobody entered your shifts on the main schedule. Take a minute to write down all of the shifts you have already worked, including your orientation.
If you are working at the front end, there should be a SETL working most of the time, and they can tell you where to go. If they aren't there, you can ask an experienced cashier where to go.
At my store, SCO has a walkie.
Front of Store Attendant is cart attendant. There are always extra people scheduled this Black Friday weekend.
Make sure to get someone to show you punch corrections!

tenor.gif

Back