Archived New Pet Food brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now introducing Meowzie, Bullseye's finicky feline friend that only eats Target brand cat food

ok thank goodness i was going to say bullseyes chow is a horrible name.

though I would like to see Boots & Barkley pet food with the bullseye dog on it in cute poses

pet food is a GREAT product to have in your own brand because once pet owners start on a food they don't want to switch off of it

Boots & Barkley are spot brands already.
i know (it's actually one brand)
And it's becoming Up & Up. Boots & Barkley is discontinued iirc. Current B&B stuff will have the same DPCI as the new U&U stuff. Just different packaging.
really? poor move, in my opinion. up & up is household essentials-- should not be the same as pet food/pet stuff. even just a brand called "bullseye" would be better than up & up for pets

as of now b&b is still online

i know (it's actually one brand)

really? poor move, in my opinion. up & up is household essentials-- should not be the same as pet food/pet stuff. even just a brand called "bullseye" would be better than up & up for pets

as of now b&b is still online

Up and up is also beuaty and hba

i guarantee u&u pet food will be horrible theres no way we'll make a quality food for pets lmao

like the selection of pet food at targets is nothing but garbage love your pets and feed them something decent

Only rawhide.

So if you didn't know that there was B&B for pets, and there's no food for B&B anyways, why are you jumping on the "the U&U pet food will be horrible" train
I'm not saying the food will be bad. Im sure it will be fine. I'm saying up and up branding for pet food is horrible.

I'm not saying the food will be bad. Im sure it will be fine. I'm saying up and up branding for pet food is horrible.

SlNy5G5.gif

i guarantee u&u pet food will be horrible theres no way we'll make a quality food for pets lmao

like the selection of pet food at targets is nothing but garbage love your pets and feed them something decent
It is if you have someone who doesn't give a fuck. Me I like making Petco near me (literally) work for their money. Its always funny when one of of their people comes into my store and glares at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back