Archived no hours on schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would you think if you looked at the newest schedule and you had zero hours but your best friend had 5 shifts who has way worse attendance than you? This is not me but someone else I work with. This person has not had any CA talks or anything.
Just an oversight or what?

HR screwed up when they wrote the schedule?

Maybe. I still think they don't know what they're doing with this new mytime scheduling system. I've heard 1) they can edit it a little and 2) they can't edit it at all...that whatever the system generates is what you get. IDK, seems kinda stupid to let a computer program do all of the thinking. :(

They CAN edit it to their heart's content. They're not supposed to edit it much. Have they talked to their TL, ETL, or HR? They need to contact someone about their schedule right away. It's probably just an oversight. I doubt it was malicious.

What happens if they edit it? Do they get nastygrams from the DTL? I know it's a metric but is it paid attention to by the higher ups?

My STL keeps changing the hour allocation each week, shifting hours from guest driven departments to other workcenters. This is what my entire district is doing and no one has said a word about it. We just switched around a month ago, and the eventual goal is to go with what myTime generates, but as of yet we've gotten zero negative backlash from anyone above the stores for not sticking with what myTime forecasts and generates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back