Archived No more e-mail outside of Target for non-exempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My access is gone too. Shame, because we had a big visit (district+group+region) yesterday and I'm curious of the outcome.

Yes, and that's the one thing that I miss about being a GSA. Without email it feels really difficult to communicate with Leadership when none of our shifts overlap. Once you're keyed for GSA you should have access to email by going onto Workbench, clicking "Hotmail", and logging in with your TM# and eHR password. You should also be able to access myTime for printing out the daily grid.
I know this is a super late reply, but regardless. On the topic of not having email, I can't stand the fact that TPS's can't have email. Trying to communicate with the rest of my store about theft trends and things to look out for when I never see half of them is an absolute nightmare and it feels like half of my store has no idea what's going on. Doesn't help when your ETL is always LOD scheduled opposite of you.

I know this is a super late reply, but regardless. On the topic of not having email, I can't stand the fact that TPS's can't have email. Trying to communicate with the rest of my store about theft trends and things to look out for when I never see half of them is an absolute nightmare and it feels like half of my store has no idea what's going on. Doesn't help when your ETL is always LOD scheduled opposite of you.
Do you have an APTL?

My access is gone too. Shame, because we had a big visit (district+group+region) yesterday and I'm curious of the outcome.
I wish i got visit notes...i only every get bitch emails about crap they want done asap...all sent on my days off.

TPS not having email is the dumbest thing. There is absolutely no reason GSA should have it but not TPS.
Maybe because they want TPS to always be posted by the door or on the floor in general.

Maybe because they want TPS to always be posted by the door or on the floor in general.
That makes sense in a store with an APS, but when you're in a store where 80% of the time there's only one TPS in the building, we spend most of our time on cameras. Well, at least that's what myself and most of my district are doing. It's just not practical for TPS-only stores to only have us by the doors. And even if we're still by the doors all the time, we're still going to notice theft trends and want to communicate that to our team. ARE YOU LISTENING, CORPORATE??? HELP ME TO HELP YOU!

*End Rant*

Not having an E-mail as a Perishables Assistant (While GSA's did) was ALWAYS frustrating to me, you know how many trends/warnings/ideas I could have passed along to the Flow TL/Backroom TL/ETL Log/my ETL/my partner PA/my STL, etc... Like "hey flow TL, watch out on the next C&S truck, they have been sending us moldy strawberries, or meat that is already out of date", or BRTL, you might want to locu the meat cooler because I through all the meat to where is was supposed to be during a Steritech visit, so a lot of it is unlocated". (our mydevices don't work in our coolers)

Didn't even realize I could access my Target email home. Go figure.
I figured out how to get into the internal Target intranet from home easily. The trick is the beginning link in buried on the Target.com website. When you find the link it should let you log in. Then you can find the other links.

Not having an E-mail as a Perishables Assistant (While GSA's did) was ALWAYS frustrating to me, you know how many trends/warnings/ideas I could have passed along to the Flow TL/Backroom TL/ETL Log/my ETL/my partner PA/my STL, etc... Like "hey flow TL, watch out on the next C&S truck, they have been sending us moldy strawberries, or meat that is already out of date", or BRTL, you might want to locu the meat cooler because I through all the meat to where is was supposed to be during a Steritech visit, so a lot of it is unlocated". (our mydevices don't work in our coolers)
That can be fixed by adding a booster right outside the freezer area. If you have a emergency door hallway or an Ambiant room area, it can mounted into the ceiling there and poof you problem is solved.

So one of the ETLs asked me today if I got his email. I replied, "I have email?" I asked if I could get some training in case there are other things I don't know about. For some reason the never train me for anything.
Welcome to the party. I am one of the few people that have been in the store for years than can safely ignore a call to the registers because I was never trained. I asked numerous times but no one has found the time. And when one etl asked for me to specifically I wnt up and told her I couldn't and she couldn't get the training mode to work. Same with forklift etc. Its very funny and sad at the same time.

I figured out how to get into the internal Target intranet from home easily. The trick is the beginning link in buried on the Target.com website. When you find the link it should let you log in. Then you can find the other links.
Where did you access it?

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back