No more insurance for part time team members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unions have tried to get into target for years i remember one time unions tried to get into a store on the east coast. i remember our hr at the time having groups of people going into the conference room and having us watch a video on unions and telling us if a union rep came to this store you know what to do.

Sounds like the Valley Stream store a few years ago. When they had their union vote, Spot closed the store for "renovations."

Let's see here... Target and the "rest" of the democrats vote Obama TWICE.... Knowing that they want every body to rely on the government "especially" health care... And then target cuts health care from there "part-time" employees... And.... All of there "tm" that are not "management" are in the "system" as "part-time".... Ain't that a bitch!

I'm completely missing your logic.
The chances are good that like most of this country, when it comes to Spot the people who run the company probably didn't vote for the President.
It's possible but unlikely.
When it comes to health care, I don't know how often I have to say this...
THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T RUN HEALTH CARE!

Except for the expanded Medicaid (that idiot Republican governors have been turning down the money for) and support for people who don't make enough to afford policies the government is not running things.
The insurance companies and big corporations are, which is why peoples policies are getting cancelled and their hours are getting cut.
The big mistake that was made was assuming that the businesses would act in a decent and honorable fashion.
That has been the President's problem all along, he assumes because he is a decent guy other people will be as well.
Lol..... Where have you been the last two years... THE GOVERNMENT DOES CONTROL HEALTH CARE.... Lol... It is all part of the liberal agenda... And Target supports the Democratic Party openly... It wants to force their employees out so they have to enroll into Obama care... This isn't really that hard to follow... And I do care for my coworkers... I would give the shirt of my back to any of them... But I can't help but to gloat when I know for a fact that 90% of the people in my store voted democrat and are now in a heap of turmoil because they are be forced out of the affordable Target health care and into an unaffordable Government healthcare plan!....

did you forget about the whole Target donated to Tom Emmer who was a GOP candidate who was openly anti-gay? check your facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back