Archived Not sure what to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I also have to work enough to be able to cover my rent. So that means working 5 or 6 days a week. I'd only be able to close weekdays. Open weekends, perhaps.. I feel like I'd get overwhelmed and exhausted and my school work would suffer. But then again, I don't really know what would happen. I think it'd be a good opportunity and I'd do a good job, but I'm not sure if the trade off is really worth it. Although, if we got a Starbucks and I were TL, this would also be the issue. So maybe be GSA to get used to the extra stress? It's like I really want the position, but at the same time I don't simply because of school.
most of our GSAs have done that. They will go to college during the day and they close at night but they have fully open during the week end. If your GSTL and ETL-GE really really want you for the job they will find some way to work with you. and like was mentioned before do not let anyone try to "guilt" you into opening up your availability and than not allow you to cut back when you get overwhelmed with your school work and work! Good luck! please let us know how it goes.

At my former store the SB TL acted as the FA TL also.

I asked about this as well. At this point we just aren't really sure if FA is still going to be there or if it'll just change into a SB. Not enough information yet, but at least they know I'd be interested in doing that too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back