Archived OFFER LETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have my final interview tomorrow.

I have been informed that I should receive a response from my interview either that day or later in the week.

With that being said how soon do I receive my official offer letter?

and If I have the information wrong how does it typically work after your final interview?

Thanks in advance

eh...Im not too much concerned with the interview. I know that I will execute flawlessly...

It's called speaking it into existence, and I interview extremely well under pressure. I'm quick on my feet.

Careful, spot is known to changed their minds, at the last second. Also, try to keep your questions within the same thread, so other new folks can benefit from it. For ex: etl interview.

Careful, spot is known to changed their minds, at the last second. Also, try to keep your questions within the same thread, so other new folks can benefit from it. For ex: etl interview.

Thank you, But I'd rather not consider the negative.

And I will definitely do that should I post again.

I was not being negative, just informative. Here is a link to what spot did to 40 folks, after giving out job offers & moving expenses to HQ.
http://www.thebreakroom.org/index.p...cinds-dozens-of-job-offers.10644/#post-164443

Thanks but no thanks....you can keep that for someone else...

because as you speak, think, view anything that's contrary to what you (MAINLY I) are trying to achieve its negative to me. You may not think so but to each his own

so you can take that post and put it back into your pocket...

I think I'll take my faith instead...

but have a good day though ;)

honestly I dont know what yall see as negative or positive But it shole look negative to me.

I understand trying to be informative but damn you come right out the door with a negative fact about 40 other mf that aint me.
whether you are trying to "put me on game" or not...try a more positive approach.

more bees with honey....

The company is at a turning point; they just closed every store in Canada, rescinded corp job offers for people who'd already sold their homes & uprooted their families, cut roughly 13% of their corp workforce, axed nearly all their tech division after the 2013 security breach that guests are STILL citing as a reason NOT to open a red card account.
If hired, you're walking into the mother of all dogfights without any protective gear because you will be responsible for turning things around, experience or practicality be damned. The turnover for ETLs is almost equal to that of team members.
Going in with confidence is good.
Ignoring the warnings of experience is sheer idiocy, like walking into a Red Wedding unarmed.
Wouldn't you prefer having a least a dagger?

The company is at a turning point; they just closed every store in Canada, rescinded corp job offers for people who'd already sold their homes & uprooted their families, cut roughly 13% of their corp workforce, axed nearly all their tech division after the 2013 security breach that guests are STILL citing as a reason NOT to open a red card account.
If hired, you're walking into the mother of all dogfights without any protective gear because you will be responsible for turning things around, experience or practicality be damned. The turnover for ETLs is almost equal to that of team members.
Going in with confidence is good.
Ignoring the warnings of experience is sheer idiocy, like walking into a Red Wedding unarmed.
Wouldn't you prefer having a least a dagger?

Oh I definitely understand the risks but hell you run that with any company!! I worked for a big box for best buy Im not gonna be a blind ETL because I know retail. I didnt say anything about ignoring experience because I take heed to all advice. but Im not gonna just walk into this with a negative mindset hell i midas well not even work here or anywhere

Let her be, HLM.
Spot is on an off-kilter axis right now.
Perhaps LTW could be The One to turn things around.
Everyone has to start somewhere.

Last edited:
Brilliance knows no gender.
Pay heed to the perils ahead & learn from the counsel offered by others.
Maybe you'll be The One.

I think you'll find @Leadtheway that it's not so much that we're being negative as we worry about our folks and want to see the best for them.
I have to admit it's been really hard to get to know some of the Canadian TMs only to have them all lose their jobs the way they did.

So I'm wishing you well and hoping beyond hope that everything works out great for you.
If you need an ear or a shoulder we're here.
If you need to do a victory lap, we're here as well.

Good luck. You obviously think highly of yourself. Hope you can withstand the current turmoil Target is in. I have been with the company a long time, and things have never been this chaotic and stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back