Answered OFOs

1 for 1 are manual pulls for a certain area, before the truck is pushed.

At my store you would pull the fill codes for your assigned area. If I’m in toys, I pull Toy 1, Toy 2, and Toy 3. We have signs up in the back room that list the fill codes for the different areas of the sales floor.

Can anyone explain OFOs to me?
The concept of a one for one batch is that for every one item that is sold on the sales floor, one item is pulled from the back room to fill the floor. Theoretically, when you pull a 1-4-1 batch, all of it should fit out on the floor, if your salesfloor quantity and capacity are correct, and the zone is good. So, you should technically pull a one for one batch before starting truck push, so that you’re only backstocking off things off the truck and not wasting time pulling things that you will have to put back in the backroom.

To drop a one for one batch, scan an item that belongs to the fillgroup you want to pull for (example: GRC2), tap EXF, and then tap “Fill [fillgroup]”. Tap “one for one” and it’ll drop the batch for you into the move app, and you can pull it from there. Always wait to drop a one for one batch until right before you pull it, so that things don’t get sold in the meantime! And while you’re pulling, try to make sure to organize your items by aisle, to make it easier when you push it.