Archived ok i have question

Status
Not open for further replies.
so at my store i am the only cart attandant with open hours and the rest of the cart people are in college.so my problem is that every time i close for this one person he messes around does not do trash and leaves me no carts.i have tried telling the lod nothing because we need more cart attadants they just moved another to the back room another quit.i love working for target but i work my butt off for the front and only get treated like dirt.i worked 2 double shifts this week.but i think after my 90 days i am going to get cheated out of a promotion out of the front end the etl said to me we need to find more cart people for you to move out of the front end but that did not stop them from promoting some one else.need your guys opinion please and thanks for allowing me to rant lol.

Talk to your ETL-GE. Unfortunately, I don't think your prospects for promotion are very good. In my experience, CAs have to threaten to quit- like, actually put in their 2 weeks- before leadership will seriously considering moving them. Reason being good CAs are hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back