Archived ok so guys and girls thank you for your advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
on what i did wrong when i got coached i should have never argued with the team lead in softlines. and then left and did not talk with her the next day. when she wanted to so today. i come in for exteded shift to close so she said she might write me up for conduct or something along those lines or talking back to a teamlead what ever. so my question is what is a write up is it a corrective action or just a another coaching?thanks everyone

A corrective action is the next step beyond coachings. When you're presented with a corrective action, you have to sign a form, and you have to behave yourself for six months to avoid going to a final warning.

It seems like you've finally learned your lesson. Now, it's time to make a change and move on.

darn i blow this one so much for saying my peace how long does she have intill she has to give me the write up or corrective action?

darn i blow this one so much for saying my peace how long does she have intill she has to give me the write up or corrective action?
I believe it's either six months or a year. However, most team leads will do it much earlier than that since it looks better to get it done faster.

She will partner with your Hr or STL as CCAs have to be reviewed and signed by one of them. You can bet that by being disrespectful to one team lead you have pretty much screwed yourself with all the leadership in the building. If she's going for a corrective action she will have to have discussed it with higher ups and they will have agreed that it was warranted for her to proceed.

I missed compliance by 1 minute and I had to sign a paper about it with ETL? HR ans STL. Was that a corrective action? It wss a first offence , as far as I know. What the heck?

I missed compliance by 1 minute and I had to sign a paper about it with ETL? HR ans STL. Was that a corrective action? It wss a first offence , as far as I know. What the heck?

Yeah, they take compliance really seriously.
If you don't do it again, you won't have anything to worry about.

Thanks a lot commiecorvus. Anf for quick response too. Thats actually pretty scary . So many things I could possibly get fired for,I would hate to have it be for such an ignoble reason. I'm an " out with a blaze of glory" kind of gal myself.

Ok so she sat me down again and she will not give me corrective action something about she did not want.so at 10 pm I called the lod to open the compacter and the lod was the hr so she comes up to me and says I saved you from a corrective action and so did another lod I thought I was goner.so my hr said don't let me down by doing this again.but as I was closing I had to go to softlines and do go backs she was mad I kept getting death stare and on her lunch she sat outside and kept looking at the carts I had on a pusher.is she Gunn for me?and if so what should I do?

Ok so she sat me down again and she will not give me corrective action something about she did not want.so at 10 pm I called the lod to open the compacter and the lod was the hr so she comes up to me and says I saved you from a corrective action and so did another lod I thought I was goner.so my hr said don't let me down by doing this again.but as I was closing I had to go to softlines and do go backs she was mad I kept getting death stare and on her lunch she sat outside and kept looking at the carts I had on a pusher.is she Gunn for me?and if so what should I do?

You dodged a bullet, which means you need to be on your best damned behavior from now on.
Is she gunning for you?
Damn right, she's gunning for you.

She wanted to write you up for being a disrespectful jerk and her bosses talked her out of it.
From this point on she is going to be watching you like a hawk.
Prove her wrong, prove that you aren't the guy that lipped off to her and be a good employee.
Or go find another job if that would make you feel better.

HR did you a solid, don't screw that up.

I know how she feels.
After a CA called me a fat bitch because I complained to the GSTL (asked him several times to take care of overflowing trash at the door, got blown off), nothing happened.
My FATL did tell him he'd better brown bag it from now on because no one from our areas wanted to wait on him.
Being a TL, her leadership basically overruled her & she will NOT forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back