Archived ok so my store has a lot of openings on the sales floor and have asked to be cross trained

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been there just over a month and have asked to be cross trained i asked the lod and gstl they said ok and sent out a email and then yesterday another gstl had me on the sales floor instead of carts and at the end of my shift she said they like the idea of me being cross trained thats what the email that was sent to my gstl what are my chances of getting sales floor on my shift next few weeks.one last question how do stay past your 90 days is it hard the stl told me i work harder then all of the cart attendants need help please and thanks

to make it past your 90 days all you need to do is never call in sick, show up on time and do what is asked of you. if your store has a lot of openings, chances are that you will automatically make it past your 90 day review. cross training is the best way to pick up hours, so if you are looking for hours then yes cross train. cross training also makes you more valuable, in my opinion. over time you could seek to learn plano and or price changes. hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back