Archived OMG Target stores look like shit in the evenings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all goes back to Greg and Canada. Even before spot went into Canada Spot stores were empty of basic necessities.

every weekend we look like sh!t on Monday morning .... but we in pfresh seem to get our area G6 to G15 meat looking good and then move on to G16 to G18 to get lunch meat, eggs cheese creamers, then the yogurt and juice aisle looking good Monday afternoon and on Monday evening the closers zones all 5 aisles of the freezer G19 - G22 and the back wall of ice cream.

So by Tuesday AM we are green in pfresh.

It takes a little hard work but you can recover a store from looking like sh!t ... in just 24 little hours, so get back to zoning and stop complaining.

But how is that Dry market looking hmmm :p

How's everyone's seasonal area looking? Our Log ETL only allowed enough product to be pushed by the POG team to make one facing. Ever since the set, she has made flow not go over there. I understand where she's coming from, but it's super empty back there. BR price change batches have been rather large...

Thankfully our shelves aren't looking too bad right now. The endcaps in domestics and decorative home sell out really quickly and we don't get replenishment and when we have new ends to set we don't have the product to set.
Shoes has been the worst area lately. We have hardly any product to even catch up on the last few weeks of resets.

How's everyone's seasonal area looking? Our Log ETL only allowed enough product to be pushed by the POG team to make one facing. Ever since the set, she has made flow not go over there. I understand where she's coming from, but it's super empty back there. BR price change batches have been rather large...

Price change batches are huge in my store, since once again they took the PTM process away from In-Stocks and gave it to POG. And the hours for PTM gone and no one is doing it. He gives those hours to his POG team to set POGs not PTM.

We get screwed of hours and price change is getting overtime to mark it all.

I posted this in the plano thread, but this is how the deodorant aisles currently look in my store. The new planogram is wonderful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
I posted this in the plano thread, but this is how the deodorant aisles currently look in my store. The new planogram is wonderful.
and still all i can find for men is antiperspirant ... all i want is an old fashion PLAN deodorant stick is that asking too much.

Price change batches are huge in my store, since once again they took the PTM process away from In-Stocks and gave it to POG. And the hours for PTM gone and no one is doing it. He gives those hours to his POG team to set POGs not PTM.

We get screwed of hours and price change is getting overtime to mark it all.

OT? What chu talkin bout Willis? People in your store are getting OT in Feb.?

OT? What chu talkin bout Willis? People in your store are getting OT in Feb.?

Yep. A couple of them have when the clearance batchers were huge. They are taking one of us on our scan all day to mark clearance. It's bad.

Where I work is still looking pretty bad.

Our towels and bed sheets look like they haven't been zoned in weeks. Even though they have people working in those areas every day.

I spent more time last week doing salesplanners in dry market and housewares than I've spent in electronics. The browser and children's books are a hot mess, and I haven't been given time to fill the empty TV wall (Not that it would help even with instocks being really aggressive TV outs are ridiculous.)

and still all i can find for men is antiperspirant ... all i want is an old fashion PLAN deodorant stick is that asking too much.

Old spice makes both for all their scents! I use hawkridge because there are none for women and I hate Tom's. It makes me smell weird.

Old spice makes both for all their scents! I use hawkridge because there are none for women and I hate Tom's. It makes me smell weird.
There are a couple other older products as well. Ban, mitchum, sure. I'd have to look again.

I'd give anything to get clearance pushed. Pricing is behind, so they never push the marked stuff. Twelve vehicles on the line pushed to the floor to set for truck. Twelve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back