Archived on FMLA, bored at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorurDreamcat

little Vibrator
so i was surfing some Youtube vids and came across this:

http://youtu.be/BSmyDBd0_zg

Nothing spectacular, but hey, it amused me for a minute :wacko:

Goodness, it's only been a little over a week but I feel like I've been home for a month. What sucks is that I don't even get paid.... Boooo :boredom:

Too tired, not seeing humour.
Have to come back and watch it later.
Hope things are going well for you Dreamcat, besides the being bored and all.

hey, all, it's actually my hubby I have to take care of. I'm perfectly fine, that's why it's such a drag for me. :)
I found the humor in it as well. Can you imagine just having someone come up, hook your cart and start driving away with it? Found another good one I'm going to post... Maybe we should start a whole new Category of all the YOUTUBE vids we find out there. :)

Glad you're back on board, Cat.
Hope hubby's better soon. Meantime, come out & play!

I hope your husband gets better soon. And that you find some way to entertain yourself. :D

well i have about 1000 ideas running through my head, and about 1000 things to actually finish up, but having to take care of a 2 yr old, and one that sometimes sounds like a 2 yr. old... doesn't leave much time for that. :)

I hear ya.
Every time dh gets sick, it's like I have 4 kids instead of 3 (& one is a real pain in the @**).

thought the video was amusing! may actually need something like that to brighten my day! wonder how that would work on a pushflat...u can steer them straight for more than 3 ft i'm convinced! hope everyones doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back