Archived Only eat (insert here) while at Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat junk food. I can't go through the registers anymore cause too many people judged what junk food I eat for breakfast. I always use self checkout cause of this.

I eat junk food. I can't go through the registers anymore cause too many people judged what junk food I eat for breakfast. I always use self checkout cause of this.

Does your store have a starbucks? Its not like their food has the best stuff but you would be better off. Not trying to tell you what to do but we have a TM who has poptarts everyday for breakfast. His health is not the best as it is. Target is not going to take care of you when you are older I say this as respectfully as I can. Please take good care of yourself.

I usually have a Mountain Dew, hashbrowns, and a fat cookie from Food Ave for breakfast, screw what everyone else thinks!

Lots and lots of coffee. I'd eat those archer farms sandwiches but every time I see the sodium content my eyes bug out.

You're not missing much. They're super dry.

Potato chips. Half my shifts that's what I have for first break.

Target Pizza Hut pizza is amazing. Actual Pizza Hut is disgusting. I don't know what they do that's so different
Its the other way around for me. Every time I get the pizza from Food Ave I spend the rest of my shift regretting it.

Potato chips. Half my shifts that's what I have for first break.

Its the other way around for me. Every time I get the pizza from Food Ave I spend the rest of my shift regretting it.

Our pizza give me pizza sweats.

I bring my food from home... but there are refrigerators with various sandwiches, salads, soups, and other snacks available for purchase. Also coke and pepsi products, coffee machines, and a wall full of candy and chips. Freezer with ice cream bars and other frozen foods. There might be some fruit somewhere, but I don't know where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back