Open Door Policy

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Remember that Target tells us over and over again that they have an open door policy...and if there are concerns we are to feel free to talk to leadership. Yes, usually they are meaning store level or district level. Well, this is a time and situation where I'm choosing to go to an open door that just happens to be the door of the CEO. So, keep this in mind as you look at my other two posts....don't be afraid to let me know the proper address.
In the end, Brian Cornell is just another individual...when he wakes in the morning, just like the rest of us, he has bed head. The only difference between Brian and me is that he can help me to solve a problem in a timely manner.

Humble TL

Timers Please!
I don’t think he can help you, if I knew your address I’d call the police on you. You seem unhinged and possibly wanting to harm this “Brian Cornel”
I think admins @commiecorvus @Formina Sage💯 should look into this, I don’t want this to turn into another case of “someone should’ve said something”
I am being dead serious. Please look into this person and report him/her to the authorities.
Its not normal behavior.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I don't think there is anything at all 'unhinged' about how @pellinore is feeling.
My approach on being fired was a little different which was to get lawyers and the labor board after Spots ass but it was no different in reasoning.
You get fired for a bullshit reason, you want some recompense, someone to listen.

I suspect, however, that in this case there is nothing that will help.
Spot has dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's.

There is nothing wrong with giving voice to your frustrations but they won't listen.