Archived Orientation and employee door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am going to my orientation in a few days but I have question.

Should I just walk into the "employee area" when I go in for my orientation? There's a door with a keypad, so I don't know if it is actually locked and need a employee number or not. Since I only got accepted, I don't have number.

Should I just walk into the "employee area" when I go in for my orientation? There's a door with a keypad, so I don't know if it is actually locked and need a employee number or not. Since I only got accepted, I don't have number.
Just walk to guest service and tell them you're there for new team member orientation.

Just walk to guest service and tell them you're there for new team member orientation.
Is there an echo?

Go up to Guest Service and inform them that you are present for new team member orientation.

You know all the advice in this thread is wonderful, but if you REALLY want to be a star on the team, you should go to Guest Service and tell them you are here for orientation.

/jerk Some stores, or at least mine, tell you where to meet when you get the phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back