Archived orientation question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, first post. Been lurking for a while lol. So basically i worked for target for 2 years on flow team. I took 6 months off, wasnt planning on coming back but i am lol. So i went to another store closer to where i live. I got offered a spot on their flow team. I went through the interviews and was scheduled for orientation today. I showed up and was told that they couldnt accept my forms of id. I recently got married and hadnt changed my last name on my drivers license yet. So they told me i would have to come back to the next orientation. Could anyone tell me about how often they hold orientations this time of year? I was really looking forward to starting soon. What sucks is i specifically asked the hr team member upon the job offer if it would be a problem that my id last name didnt match my social card. She told me it wouldnt be a problem as long as my if wasnt expired....im just worried they wont ever call me back for orientation now.

Welcome to The Break Room.

They may be having them often what with trying to get 4th quarter temps on board as fast as possible.
I'd get down to the DMV as soon as you can, get it fixed and call them.

I did go to the dmv as soon as they told me they wouldnt take it. So thats all taken care of. Thanks for your reply :) i will call tomorrow and let them know. Today she told me that she wasnt sure when the next orientation would be because they didnt have one yet.

Technically, you could have gone through orientation, and then had 30 days to provide the identification to your HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back