Archived OT call

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have been scheduled up 1 full shift this week (like we have been alllll of summer). Anyway I signed up to flex down. I called the staffing line (first time doing so), and it starts by saying all warehouse workers in team a and half of team b (we have inventory Saturday and will be shut down) as well as anyone whom signed up for ot are approved. It then goes into packing info. After that, it says that all team members that signed up for flex down are approved. Am I understanding it correctly by meaning that I am to not come in?! Sorry for the longwinded explanation, but im not sure im understanding it correctly and if I am flexing down, then that's awesome.

Okay, let's see if got this right:
  • Weekly is mandatory OT
  • Daily is preapproved flexing
  • You are in mandatory OT group, but also signed up to flex?
If I have this right, then yes, you don't need to come in.

Okay, let's see if got this right:
  • Weekly is mandatory OT
  • Daily is preapproved flexing
  • You are in mandatory OT group, but also signed up to flex?
If I have this right, then yes, you don't need to come in.
Yes I think so. Mando scheduled up 1 shift, preapproved voluntary, and I signed up to flex down. They said after the packers info that all tm's that signed up for flex down are approved. Just confused me that it was after the packers info and not the warehouse info in the message.

Sorry I missed all that, didn't see notification til today. How did it turn out?

I would suggest you call up there to double check. Packers fall under a different category, based on your last message it kind of sounds like you were supposed to be there.

I was supposed to be there, but they said that the message was wrong and they redid the message after the one I heard. Lots of people didn't go because of that, so the gl said it wont count against me. They VLE'd in my department anyhow so its no big deal I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back