Archived Other retailers doing the Vibe????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GangulonCyst

You want more hours?
Found this article on AOL news....

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/02/08/pret-a-manger-happy-forced-cheer/?test=latestnews&ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

Sounds almost like what spot is doing with the Vibe......

My favorite line from the article is:

The drive to please customers, clients and patients is not new, of course. Caregivers, waiters and even prostitutes probably have been making a living from such friendly service since division of labor began.

How many of you feel like prostitutes????

That's so weird, I've often thought of myself as the the guy who dresses up the prostitute so she will look better then her low rent cousin.

Well, the CEO of the business profiled in the article does expect his employees to touch each other ...... seriously!?

I was wondering why my STL handed me pair of size 13 clear heels and told me to stand on the corner . It all makes sense now !

You're exaggerating, Raiden. You know that we have to supply our own heels as we aren't allowed to requisition anything with AE2013.
How could I be so silly and forget about that ? That explains why I had to pay for my own fishnets.

Then I guess we are all prostitutes, just not very good ones. I remember my mama said once, "She'd be a prostitute but she's not smart enough to count the change."

I don't even want to know what obscenities they have planned for the checklanes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back