• SR388

• €‹‡™£¶

• Star-Lord

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Has anyone else been having trouble with the registries? It seems like every other day, our registries are down and guests can't make them in store. If not that, than either the iPads where they sign up/print registries can't connect to the printer, or they have "network" problems, or they simply just don't work.

Also, our mobile scanners often have problems too. One of our scanners doesn't let guests manage their registries. It just says "Create" even though the guest has one. Another one of our scanners has scanning buttons that don't work. And the rest of them, can't even connect to the network half the time.

These seem to all be problem with our devices though. Meaning, a problem with our scanners and iPads. HOWEVER, there are even times where they guests can't connect to registries even on their own phone.

The whole system is completely unreliable and inconsistent. I've had to give out apology coupons so many time due to issues related to this. Anyone else have these problems? I want to find a solution of some kind, but I don't know how likely that is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back