Archived Over 35 hours for 3 weeks, some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hired seasonal as a part time backroom TM and now I'm permanent. This week, I work 2 more day and will accrue 35 hours, next week I am scheduled for 36 and the week after that I am scheduled for 40 exactly.

My questions are am I considered full-time?

If not, how many pay periods do I need to work over 32 hours before I am full-time?

Can they schedule me for this much and keep me as a part-time TM as long as that is what my billet reads?

If I bring this up to my ETL will they drop me back down to 20 hours?

What benefits do full-time TMs get?

Take a look at your paycheck for average hours worked or go on ehr, it will tell takin a day off & other options. Full timers over 32 hours average, get insurance. Anything less, get no insurance.

They may say you're PT but the hourly avg doesn't lie.
It will take a yr to determine your status but if your avg says you're above 31.5, you'll receive packets for full-time bennies as you come eligible.

Yep, you'll be part-time until they do the re figuring at the beginning of the calendar year.

You are still technically part time. You will have to wait for your final end of the year average hours.

So come New Years Eve, if you are averaging 31.5 then yes you are full time, and you will be included on the next years benefits.

I want to transfer to your store, 36 hours in February sounds amazing, I'm lucky if I get 30

Yeah I work M-F usually around 6 and get off no later than 430. no weekends these next 2 weeks. pretty sweet deal. I do work my ass off though and LOD's love when I'm back room day during the mid hours because they know they won't have to come back there for BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back