Over a month in

Because the long term workers have learned survival skills. For all team members, you have to focus on your own stuff first, knowing you will not be able to get everything done, because if you help elsewhere you will be even more behind and more likely to get in a lot of trouble.

You also don't always see what the veteran TMs are doing. They could have started their day by back stocking, or even finishing pushing, yesterday’s truck. Maybe they pulled your OFO batch? They might even have jumped into price change or set SPLs. There is often more expected from the long term TMs and you aren’t always going to have the visibility to see that.

BUT. If you think walkie etiquette should be covered by your peer trainer let you leader or HR know, that’s actually helpful information. Also if there is something you felt was glossed over in your training let them know that too, that you’d like to learn whichever process better to get skilled up in it. Remember you have to Use Your Tools, this includes your training and development. Nobody on your team is a mind reader and knows what your struggles are if you don’t tell them. Advocate for yourself!

It's sad but true at Tarshit that training is ass. They tell you basic shit and then it's your on your own. I knew basic shit at the shit Avenue like how cook things so they thought it was good idea not to train me how to close completely. I remember crying becuase the training was so shitty I didn't know what I was doing. Thank goodness sometimes there was overlap sometimes and very sympathetic and kind co-work showed me the ropes and because I asked . Also people only care about their shit because they don't have time to help you most of the time because Tarshit wants to save money so they give no hours.

It's sad but true at Tarshit that training is ass. They tell you basic shit and then it's your on your own. I knew basic shit at the shit Avenue like how cook things so they thought it was good idea not to train me how to close completely. I remember crying becuase the training was so shitty I didn't know what I was doing. Thank goodness sometimes there was overlap sometimes and very sympathetic and kind co-work showed me the ropes and because I asked . Also people only care about their shit because they don't have time to help you most of the time because Tarshit wants to save money so they give no hours.
This made me want to take a shit while shopping at Tarshit... shit.

Back