• Thread starter CartinalCopia
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CartinalCopia

Just like it says. I didn't work that many hours and actually, even if I did, I don't think that's the right amount of money for it.
Anyway, anyone have experience with this? Obviously bringing it to Target's attention...

We'd need a little more information.
Is there a section that has more than it's supposed to or did you get more hours.
@Target Annie might have answers if you give that info.

There's like 30 more hours than I worked.

Recently I've been making forty, maybe sixty hours per check.
This one says 71.

Sure sounds like a punch correction.
I'd go in and check your hours.

Yeah, that's what I thought. But then I realized that someone could notice and take it out of a check that was on, you know, rent week.
So I talked to H.R. and they're gonna pull it from the next check.
Ugh second humiliating headache thanks to TGT this week!

*it was a higher up's mistake, not mine

Yeah, that's what I thought. But then I realized that someone could notice and take it out of a check that was on, you know, rent week.
So I talked to H.R. and they're gonna pull it from the next check.
Ugh second humiliating headache thanks to TGT this week!

That and it's the honest and classy thing to do. Good on you for making it right!

Sadly, I have some *incredible* medical bills to attend to, and the money would have helped.
But almost always, I try to do the honorable thing.
Because that, one day, will help me, right?

... Right?

They'd catch it anyway. I got paid a few dollars extra on a paycheck, but I didn't notice it until my next paycheck was all wacky and had negative pay lines on it. That was for all of something like $4. If you got paid for 30 extra hours...believe me, they'll catch it and take that money back from ya. Good on ya though for being honest.

Yea, they would have caught it and probably taken it out of a check where you really couldn't afford it.

Good on you for being straight up.
It does come back to you in the long run, I promise.

I once got approved for OT to do planorama at a new store. For some reason my OT rate was $0.02/hr higher than it technically should have been.
They took it back on my next check... Cuz you know... You can buy so many things with 16 cents...

I know they would've gotten it, which is why I made absolutely sure to turn right around and be like, "What is this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back