Overtime help

What is added hours for perimeter check ? We used to do that in the past for SR TL but I havn’t seen a minute since all TL were made to hold keys -
I perimeter check, unlock, clear alarm On my own time and THEN clock in to start getting paid - not a minute added. In fact, if TM‘s come in with me they get to the time clock first so sometimes I have to wait even more to clock in, so I open key cabinet, print a grid, start a sign out sheet and get equipment on my own time too.

What is added hours for perimeter check ? We used to do that in the past for SR TL but I havn’t seen a minute since all TL were made to hold keys -
I perimeter check, unlock, clear alarm On my own time and THEN clock in to start getting paid - not a minute added. In fact, if TM‘s come in with me they get to the time clock first so sometimes I have to wait even more to clock in, so I open key cabinet, print a grid, start a sign out sheet and get equipment on my own time too.
Are you the first person in the building? If yes then you should get paid for it. I’m the only one that gets paid for it because I’m the first one in the building .The other p1 leads come at 4:30 so no reason for them to get it. On my days off my Etl is there .

What does that mean? What time you start ?
I unlock at 5:30, The next leader comes in between 8:30 and 10:00.

The real thing that bothers me is that I lose 15 hrs per week Away from my departments because of all the time it takes just opening alone.
‘I punch at 5:30 but am not really free to do any of my own work until after 8:30 because
I open key cabinet, equipment cabinet, start sign out sheet, open door For tm’s At 6-7, open bay, open 239, Unlock store, complete hardlines audit.
When the next leader shows up I can finally run my depts; drop 1:1, get reshop, check in with DBO’s on workload and see who needs assistance, check emails, plan SPL & pricing tasks etc......................‘usually skip break cause just dying to dive in by then!

actually trying not to complain about it cause prefer to open than come in at any other time, just wish I wasn’t always alone

Pretty sure if you ask your state Dept of Labor they will say the work activities of perimeter check and clearing alarms are supposed to be paid activities. Might want to ask.

I unlock at 5:30, The next leader comes in between 8:30 and 10:00.

The real thing that bothers me is that I lose 15 hrs per week Away from my departments because of all the time it takes just opening alone.
‘I punch at 5:30 but am not really free to do any of my own work until after 8:30 because
I open key cabinet, equipment cabinet, start sign out sheet, open door For tm’s At 6-7, open bay, open 239, Unlock store, complete hardlines audit.
When the next leader shows up I can finally run my depts; drop 1:1, get reshop, check in with DBO’s on workload and see who needs assistance, check emails, plan SPL & pricing tasks etc......................‘usually skip break cause just dying to dive in by then!

actually trying not to complain about it cause prefer to open than come in at any other time, just wish I wasn’t always alone
What time is your unload ? 6 am or 4 am? If it’s 6 am and you come in at 5:30 with the unloader you should get paid. If your unload is at 4 am and you come in at 5:30 you shouldn’t get paid because someone else would be there at 3:30 with the unloader.

I come alone with my unloaded . He sets the line , I check my emails , look at salesplaners . Open door for 4 am inbound team , they go to truck and I continue to do my routine my dbo for sea comes at 4:30. I check the truck from time to time or support if needed . Work out the Plano work when the team comes in and send them on their merry ways. One of the p1 etls rolls in around 6:30 , 2 p1 leads at 4:30 one market lead at 5 second market team lead at 6. So basically I just open the door one time for my inbound and then do my shit reading the weekly updates etc that seems it never ends lol

What time is your unload ? 6 am or 4 am? If it’s 6 am and you come in at 5:30 with the unloader you should get paid. If your unload is at 4 am and you come in at 5:30 you shouldn’t get paid because someone else would be there at 3:30 with the unloader.
No one is in the building when I get there at 5:30 - we unload at 6:00 - I let the team in and get them set up and started - no other leader enters the building until at least 8:30

Back