I'm Lost! Password for Kronos/eHR

Hi!
I had orientation this past Sunday, and received a temporary discount card with my 8-digit employee number, along with the server address for Kronos, which I was told to download to check my schedule, etc. However, I am not sure what my password is (despite trying a variety of things a thought it could be), and when I select the "forgot password" to change it (both on Kronos and other Target employee sites that I need to access to fill out forms, etc.), it asks me to provide my birth date, late four of my SSN, and an "RSA Token." I have no idea what an RSA Token means, so I am completely unable to log onto anything Target-related--at least until my first day of training.

My first day of training is tomorrow; should I try something else or just wait and do something/talk to someone tomorrow?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm genuinely terrified that I'll get in trouble for having no idea what I'm doing right now.
Thanks!

At orientation did you use a store computer to setup your password? If yes, that's your password. If not, just wait until tomorrow.

Are you all saying that the RSA Token is your password? That doesn't make any sense. I am trying to get back into Krono's which for some reason is no longer accepting my correct password, and in order to finish the "forgot Password" questions, I (which I haven't forgotten but Krono's no longer accepts) need to know my RSA token. Does anyone know exactly what an RSA token is? BTW, Krono's just made me change my password a couple weeks ago it was working until yesterday.

I did that a year ago. I am able to get on my device and the store computers. My problem is Krono's which has made me change the password a couple times since then. The question is still the same as the original poster. What is an RSA token? What does RSA Stand for? Its still confusing, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
The only time I’ve seen the RSA Token be an issue before is if someone is trying to do something in their personal device (phone) that needs to be completed on a store computer.

I did that a year ago. I am able to get on my device and the store computers. My problem is Krono's which has made me change the password a couple times since then. The question is still the same as the original poster. What is an RSA token? What does RSA Stand for? Its still confusing, any help would be appreciated.
RSA is the company who created the security token.
RSA SecurID® Hardware Tokens Protect sensitive data and mission-critical systems with the industry's highest-quality two-factor authentication device. Gain two-factor authentication, hard disk encryption, email and transaction signing capabilities with a single hardware token.

We’re not being coy or obnoxious. This is the only answer any of us know:
The only time I’ve seen the RSA Token be an issue before is if someone is trying to do something in their personal device (phone) that needs to be completed on a store computer.

I, too haven't been able to get into Kronos. And I also cannot view my pay slip anymore. My password doesn't work. And I was just on the companies computer yesterday and it did work there. It (as stated above) asks for 4 digits of SS # and birthdate to reset password. Then you click it and asks for RSA token. I'm older, so specifically how do I get it? Step by step if you can help.

Back