Archived PATL and PPTL please check your merch update ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all PATL's and PPTL's, this morning I was reading merch update, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Over the next 2 weeks there will be approx 11,000 price change labels. I couldn't believe it. The areas are E&E, OTC, and HHPP broken over the next 2 Thursdays. I hurried up and went to my STL and ETL with this. Next week schedule is already made and have to add. So make sure your are properly staffed for the 2 week out schedule. I guess they figure we don't have nothing to do since we are marking summer clearance and beginning BTC and soon BTC. UGH!!!!

Woah. That's just great. My team keeps getting taken to help catch up left over truck on non-truck days so I see how this is going to go... Thanks for the heads up I will check my Merch Update tomorrow.

Awesome! My TL is off this week and my ETL has been doing overnights. I'll check it out tomorrow.

For real?!
Ugh. I don't have enough team members to add to make this happen...and everyone's been taking vacation too. Blah.

To all PATL's and PPTL's, this morning I was reading merch update, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Over the next 2 weeks there will be approx 11,000 price change labels. I couldn't believe it. The areas are E&E, OTC, and HHPP broken over the next 2 Thursdays. I hurried up and went to my STL and ETL with this. Next week schedule is already made and have to add. So make sure your are properly staffed for the 2 week out schedule. I guess they figure we don't have nothing to do since we are marking summer clearance and beginning BTC and soon BTC. UGH!!!!
BTS

Yay! My pptl is gonna love this...

Was it in this weeks merch update or last weeks? I saw nothing in regards to price change in this weeks merch update?

How do I access this on Workbench? I can access the Excel file that has you enter your store number for Merch update. Is that where you saw this?

I found it and gave my ETL-HR an updated forecast for the next two weeks. They had better dig up some folks to help with workload. It would be great if we could front-load the week and get Thursday's clearance workload finished on Wednesday so we could have all hands on deck for labeling on Thursday.

The only thing my pptl saw was next week softlines was scheduled time for pogs we are doing....rawr.

Mine came through merch update then I clicked the link to go into playbook.

Well apparently there are no hours that week for me to even get what is forecasted let alone extra for those labels. I'm screwed. BTS goes markdown on Wednesday, 1ooo labels on Thursday and oh there's a cosmetics transition that week so I'll be on price change while my planogram team deals with the headache that is cosmetics without me. Ugh. What a shitty week that is going to be.

My plan is to have everything for Wednesday besides BTS done so Wednesday we can focus on that and try and get ahead for Thursday. What comes out of the backroom is what is going to kill me. Last year I was only in position for a month when I had BTS markdowns and I was unprepared for what was coming out of the backroom.

Lol mentioned this to my tl and she said that the extra labels are a corporate thing and they dont apply to us. Ughh no idea what shes talking about

I haven't seen any extra labels really (besides 100 nail polish ones) but my workload is 12,000 tickets, it jumped up from 9800. I didn't show BTS going clearance though. Our schools don't even go back till the 25th.. patio is huge for us wednesday but I didn't see anything for stationary.

I did however speak to my TL and it seems they are blowing me off about tomorrow's workload. 3000 tickets and two people scheduled. I'm leaving after 8 hours, finished or not. I'm not killing myself for people that don't care anymore.

I did however speak to my TL and it seems they are blowing me off about tomorrow's workload. 3000 tickets and two people scheduled. I'm leaving after 8 hours, finished or not. I'm not killing myself for people that don't care anymore.
I have Wed for pricing, instead of the straight 40 of signing I was promised. Fml.

Well today is done and low and behold we didn't get the tons of labels today as they said. I'm hoping next week be the same as I scheduled a ton of peeps and it would be nice to try and get thur and fri work done.

We also didn't get it yesterday. However, we are still working pallets of backroom tickets. I purposely had my ad prep shift switched to Saturday so there is no way they can pull me for price change,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back