Archived Pay question, too low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been working at Target for almost a month now and have gotten paid twice. The first paycheck wasn't anything special, I started on the Friday where they were paid but I did work on Thanksgiving which meant time and a half but I had a few missed punches so maybe that was why it was so low. Afterwards my hours were really picking up and basically worked all week and so I expected my next paycheck to be somewhat bigger. It wasn't just basically double from my first check (first check was about 200 while the second was about 400). My question is this, I get paid biweekly, does it only account for one week, or am I getting paid for the whole two weeks? I'm about to do some math and double check everything but wanted to get other's opinion's first.

Your check statement will tell you the pay period and number of hours worked.

You get paid for two weeks. If you didn't fix your punches, you may not have been paid for those days. An example of the bi weekly paid is this. My next pay is on the 3rd. The pay period started on the 15th and ends on the 28th. On the 29th the next pay cycle begins and ends on the 11th with a pay on the 17th. And so on and so forth. You can substitute the days and back track to see if your pay is right. As I said, if you missed a couple of punches, your pay may be off if they were not fixed. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back