Archived PAY SCHEDULE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I am on my very last interview for ETL. I am very excited that I am going to work here any one work in the Atlanta Area?

-how often do you get paid? bi weekly?
-they explained they would be flexible bc im getting my MBA and I only go twice a week.
- how do I choose what area in the store I want to work in or do they choose for me

Hello!

I am on my very last interview for ETL. I am very excited that I am going to work here any one work in the Atlanta Area?

-how often do you get paid? bi weekly?
-they explained they would be flexible bc im getting my MBA and I only go twice a week.
- how do I choose what area in the store I want to work in or do they choose for me

-Bi-weekly
- They can promise flexibility but not follow through because the hiring team has nothing to do with your schedule. The only person I talked to during the interviews that was in my chain-of-command was the DTL, and he definitely wasn't involved with store scheduling. It is up to the store you go to and how you fit into their established schedule. You'll be at the bottom of the totem pole so expect the crappy shifts for a while (at least until a new ETL comes in)
-They choose for you. You are filling a vacant spot (or a spot that will soon be vacant). They may give you a few choices but most of the time that choice is already made. Sometimes they train you for one department then completely change it later. It's about the needs of the business, not the needs of the ETL. Also, they decide what store you will go to. Usually you will train for 6 weeks at one store and then be assigned to your home store during training. If you are being hired for the bench then they may not know anything (position, store, time-frame). If you are filling a vacant spot they can tell you more up-front. If you are filling a spot for a person they are planning to term, then they won't say anything until that person is removed. They do this because in the past ETLs getting termed get wind about it and straighten up so the process of termination is extended. Or they know the LOA loophole to save their position.

Do you have to wait two weeks in before your first pay check? or do they hire during the correct pay schedule

-is the first check a actual check?

If ETLs are on the same pay schedule, the current pay period is 3/15 - 3/28 and the payday will be on 4/3. So if you worked last week or this week, you should have a check next Friday.

If ETLs are on the same pay schedule, the current pay period is 3/15 - 3/28 and the payday will be on 4/3. So if you worked last week or this week, you should have a check next Friday.

Noopppee i still have my final interview on the 30th lol

I had to wait a whole pay period to get paid. Not too many companies pay in advance so you'll have to miss at least one pay period. For example a paycheck on the 1st isn't from 15-30, it's from the previous 1st-15th.

First paycheck was direct deposit.

And if it's like tms half of the stores are paid one week and the other half the next week. I think there is one state that pays weekly though.
I did not know that, thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back