Archived Paycheck and Direct Deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a question. Started orientation for target on the 3rd and set up direct deposit that day. On the 9th of august, the store got paid. Im supposed to get paid friday. How do I know whether my direct deposit is set up all the way? Should I expect a paper check or a direct deposit? It's been 3 weeks and I have one paystub on ehr. Any advice? Answers?

It really just depends on when your orientation fell according to the pay schedule. Your pay statement on eHR will tell you whether you are going to be issued a paper check or if the funds are going to be deposited into your account. I would guess that you will probably be receiving a paper check this pay period and then the direct deposit will kick in.

It really just depends on when your orientation fell according to the pay schedule. Your pay statement on eHR will tell you whether you are going to be issued a paper check or if the funds are going to be deposited into your account. I would guess that you will probably be receiving a paper check this pay period and then the direct deposit will kick in.

How exactly will I be able to tell? Where on ehr will it tell me this?

It should be eHR > View Pay Statement > Choose the date you are getting paid > On the statement at the bottom it will say Net Pay Distribution and Payment Type > it should say Direct Deposit or Issue Check

It should be eHR > View Pay Statement > Choose the date you are getting paid > On the statement at the bottom it will say Net Pay Distribution and Payment Type > it should say Direct Deposit or Issue Check

It says Direct Deposit. Thanks.

It says Direct Deposit. Thanks.

You won't be able to set up direct deposit on your orientation day.
You will probably have to wait at least 24 hours afterward for your info to work in ehr.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't want to create a new one just for this tiny question.

When I set up direct deposit it was mostly straightforward but there was a field for 'deposit number', with the default being 999. I just left it alone, but what exactly is that for?

If you only have one account that you are depositing your check in, then it doesn't matter. If you are having your checks deposited in multiple accounts, you have to put the order (1-999) and the associated percentage of the check to be deposited. The last account in your order defaults to 999.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't want to create a new one just for this tiny question.

When I set up direct deposit it was mostly straightforward but there was a field for 'deposit number', with the default being 999. I just left it alone, but what exactly is that for?

It's if you only want to deposit a certain amount of each check into that account, say 100 dollars into one account then you setup another direct deposit it will deposit the rest into that account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back