Archived Paycheck this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if the paychecks will go out a day earlier, seeing as normally they go out thursday night into early friday... and this thursday is a holiday? I cant remember but i swear last year they went in wednesday going into thursday. Maybe I'm thinking of Christmas week...

Anyone know if the paychecks will go out a day earlier, seeing as normally they go out thursday night into early friday... and this thursday is a holiday? I cant remember but i swear last year they went in wednesday going into thursday. Maybe I'm thinking of Christmas week...

At my store we get paid next Friday, I assumed everyone got paid at the same every two week schedule. Unless you are an ETL, they get paid the opposite Fridayds of regular TMs and TLs.

At my store we get paid next Friday, I assumed everyone got paid at the same every two week schedule. Unless you are an ETL, they get paid the opposite Fridayds of regular TMs and TLs.

At my store, we get paid this coming Friday as well. I see no reason we would get paid earlier. My paychecks isn't in my account until Friday morning, never Thursday night. My guess is, your bank account will not show your paycheck until Friday b/c of the holiday Thursday, even if you are used to seeing it early. It will depend on your bank though, I suppose I would be shocked if we got paid Wednesday. I would remember something like that if it had happened a previous year.

When Target went away from weekly paychecks they split it up so that half of the stores get paid one Friday, and the other half the following Friday.

I was told by my HR that we would be getting paid on Wednesday instead of Friday because of Thanksgiving. I always get my check via direct deposit in the am of Thursday night anyway. We also got paid early on Veterans's Day so it's not unheard of.

Veterans day fell on Friday this month and we got paid Wednesday night. Not sure how it's going to work this time though since thanksgiving is thursday not Friday (payday)

we get paid this week - paychecks came in today - per company directive, checks to be dispersed Friday like usual. Checks dated for Friday - can't cash them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back