Archived Payment for customers who were hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. When I first noticed that, I assumed it was only for those who had actual damages (like identity theft). But according to that article, once the major claims are paid out, the rest will be distributed evenly among everyone who was affected.

So since I shopped on the first day of the breach and my credit card company automatically sent me a new card, does this mean I'll get a piece of the pie? Or at least some crumbs?

i was sent a new card as well, does that mean i get a piece of that?

also why are they trying to make us push the redcards after this whole breach?! no one is gonna trust target anymore

i was sent a new card as well, does that mean i get a piece of that?

also why are they trying to make us push the redcards after this whole breach?! no one is gonna trust target anymore
After the breach, management told us to stop asking for red cards until a couple weeks passed by.

Fox News was playing at my other job and the guy turned the story into "everyone gets a quarter". Because 10 mil / 40 mil. That's Fox News for ya.

Fox News was playing at my other job and the guy turned the story into "everyone gets a quarter". Because 10 mil / 40 mil. That's Fox News for ya.
Damn it... I didn't even think about it that way.

I wasn't affected but I have had my credit card information stolen from A breach. This is good news. Thankfully I didn't lose much and I was reimbursed but I know a stolen identity can be devastating financially.

Personally, no one I knew was affected by the breach.

I must have used my card, at least, 10 times during that entire time before finding out about the breach and I didn't lose a single cent. However, my ex-roommates co-worker used their card once and had $400 stolen.

After the breach, management told us to stop asking for red cards until a couple weeks passed by.
they had us do that at our store too but we eventually went right back into it and now we're being pushed harder than before and it sucks... they're literally coaching us now

I know someone who was, but they were reimbursed and issued a replacement redcard. So, I guess they were lucky.

Do you have all receipts during that time, your credit report impacted, & written letter to credit folks? you read the guidelines for settlement, you have to prove everything.

idk what you expect them to do, what, just give out money to everybody who claims to have been affected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back