Archived Perks is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really looking forward too ( this eventually) it looked like such a neat concept but as you say it takes one person it gets ruined for everyone.Actually it was probably like more like several people like scammers but still it takes one person and they put they kabbosh on it thanks a lot :(

Maybe its cause people would Photoshop "perks" and say "I like to save all the points so I have big coupons" and when you scan it, it gives them 25 bucks off as an MFR coupon. Lol, sooo much shadiness makes me get mad.

I saw ALL of the perks expire May 31st. Ill be surprised if they renew on June 1st.

Gotta love how we can't have nice things because of scammers. I (on a cashier shift but technically a GSA) and another GSA prevented $80 of shortage in two days between the two of us. It was either photoshopped cartwheel screens with MFR coupon barcodes for ridiculous amounts, or screenshots of the real perks, which while technically valid, we can't accept for obvious reasons. Our store leadership just said screw it we're not accepting perks period. We're not even a test market.

I (on a cashier shift but technically a GSA) and another GSA prevented $80 of shortage in two days between the two of us.
oh please, that's nothing, someone tried to scam me for almost $150 in one transaction :p (fake cartwheel/perks with mfr barcodes)

Nice. Looks like I'm keeping perks. :)
I wonder if you can double dip on the grocery promo? Get $10 gift card after spending $50 then get $10 off for perks, coupons, then TM discount, then red card, then bag credit.

Nice. Looks like I'm keeping perks. :)
I wonder if you can double dip on the grocery promo? Get $10 gift card after spending $50 then get $10 off for perks, coupons, then TM discount, then red card, then bag credit.

Yep

Update: No more points can be accrued after August 26 and all perks must be used by October 27.

finally. as great as this was for guests it was too easy to scam and it just needs to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back