Archived PFresh, I just feel done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 8th (from my best recollection) week in a row that the Saturday team has not finished the produce and meat side of the C&S truck. No push, no bcode, no backstock. They keep taking the person scheduled in pFresh to price and push the freezer cooler product and then they take them to help push it. This makes them unable to get the pFresh side of things filled. They are also taking that pFresh person to receive in and pull in the truck wrecking the timing to create the Autofill pull so the floor is not filled and our numbers are dropping, my moral is dropping and I almost want to give up. I also have a co worker that hates the area that just won't quit. TM is useless. TM gives away all their hours in market to untrained TMs. I thought TM was finally going to leave but nope. I have also been asked to pull in the C&S truck. It is also wrecking my QMOS timing to create the Auto fill. I refuse to price the dairy palate because it takes me away from my routines but now I am being told I need to be a team player and help get the whole job done. I seriously am not happy with my position anymore. I almost wish I could get a transfer out. They just do not understand. My STL thinks it just takes a few minutes to receive in he truck and pricing the dairy should not take that long....ha!

I thought I would feel better getting that out but it did nothing for me. I feel so done.

There are ways to fight back.
Sitting down and having a frank talk with your TL with some clear ideas on how to improve the situation.
Making sure that any shift swaps are made only with people who know the dept.
The question is do you want to do it, is it worth the battle?

Communication to your tl is the key, let them know on what's going on.
Hang in there! You will be ok.

I'm a CTL..If you were part of my market team I would have your back...Defiantly have a sit down with your CTL and if no results take it futher,but your TL should get involved...

CTL is new to the area I have told CTL my concerns we both want this to work but CTL just can't see things the way I do. I want it to work. I am wiling to try but I know my patients will last only so long.

Doesn't it just show how horribly run this company is that team members have to badger their team leaders just to make sure basic processes are being done properly?

Apparently red Steritech visits and complaints from the Food BP aren't enough.

This is really off topic but... Why is it called "PFresh" what does the P stand for? Produce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back