Archived PIPO and Buck batch asking for quantities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart621

Flow Driver
2 days ago, PDA starting to ask the quantity we backstock on a location. I thought this is another new process making Backroom TMs lives more miserable.

Today, it went back to normal, not asking for the quantity.

WTF is going on?!

I've seen a few types of paper towel ask for quantities. It's annoying! I've never had a buck product request an amount though! Maybe you just hit one of those few random exceptions.

had the same exact thing happen to me, morning audit went to every single BUCK location and wanted quantities, then i relocd pipo and it wanted me to count all that crap too. Now its back to normal, must have been a glitch in the matrix

We have seen this. In addition, one of my backroom guys said the audit batch led him to locations in the fixture room!!?? Wtf. We do have located fixtures but they were located once and done. It's not like we sto/subt things in there on a daily basis.

We have seen this. In addition, one of my backroom guys said the audit batch led him to locations in the fixture room!!?? Wtf. We do have located fixtures but they were located once and done. It's not like we sto/subt things in there on a daily basis.

I want your fixture room! You can't find or move in my fixture room.

I want your fixture room! You can't find or move in my fixture room.

Just because they're located doesn't mean it's clean and organized ;) My fixture room used to be located, but when the batches started pulling peghooks and shelves they LOCU'd it all back out. Once that issue got fixed, nobody ever bothered to scan the stuff back in because, frankly, what's the point? The bin has a picture of the peghook on it! How is finding and typing in the DPCI on a PDA quicker than just looking for a picture?

Recently, put a lock on our room to keep it clean. Then a tm got hurt right after that added safety measure. I do pictures on my pogs.

Just because they're located doesn't mean it's clean and organized ;) My fixture room used to be located, but when the batches started pulling peghooks and shelves they LOCU'd it all back out. Once that issue got fixed, nobody ever bothered to scan the stuff back in because, frankly, what's the point? The bin has a picture of the peghook on it! How is finding and typing in the DPCI on a PDA quicker than just looking for a picture?

I agree. I personally believe that locating the fixture room is pointless. Do POG batches still generate pulls for fixtures that may be located? Regardless, I'm going to shamelessly admit that I'm damn proud of the work I did in the fixture room in the time that I owned it - everyone was able to find the basic supplies that they needed, and if they couldn't, enough people knew where specialty fixtures were, that everything was ultimately accessible to everyone. That's the way it should be - "everything has its place...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back