Pizza 🍕🍕🍕

We had a B2 TM buy the team pizza on break with their own buck and they got yelled at. I thought it was cool and thanked them. Do you know why pizzas can’t be delivered to show team appreciation on a Friday?

Last edited:
Because it looks like Target doesn't have the money to appreciate their team. We had people bake and Target paid for their supplies.

Because it looks like Target doesn't have the money to appreciate their team. We had people bake and Target paid for their supplies.
Weird... we have tm's that have Door Dash bring lunch for them and it's not a thing.
I thought it was bogus, TBH. It was Friday and it’s been rough lately. I brought JJ’s so I didn’t partake but still said that is was cool of them.

I thought it was bogus, TBH. It was Friday and it’s been rough lately. I brought JJ’s so I didn’t partake but still said that is was cool of them.
Idk what to tell you but that's why.

The warehouses are generally considered closed campuses. Anyone who is not authorized is not allowed on the grounds. The TM needed to inform security and their OM before having pizza delivered.

Unfortunately, there's too many team members who ruin things with either theft or drugs that caused target to take a hardline on the policy. Its why some buildings also have sign outs and needing to follow up with their OMs before even going out to their cars because people either go out stash stolen product in their car, or get high and drunk in the parking lot.

The warehouses are generally considered closed campuses. Anyone who is not authorized is not allowed on the grounds. The TM needed to inform security and their OM before having pizza delivered.

Unfortunately, there's too many team members who ruin things with either theft or drugs that caused target to take a hardline on the policy. Its why some buildings also have sign outs and needing to follow up with their OMs before even going out to their cars because people either go out stash stolen product in their car, or get high and drunk in the parking lot.
Pizza everyday sounds amazing but I understand the issue. Just needs to be communicated properly. Thank you. Our “Cafe” is almost always empty lol

Last edited:
Back