Archived Planogram and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We start Christmas at 6am on Sunday. We weren't allowed to work at 4 or overnight I tried. :(
Did your ETL not read the transition manual? It strongly suggested scheduling the POG team overnight to get as much of the Christmas set as possible within the first 48 hours after Halloween. (The "48 Hour Challenge")

We are 7am, too. But we are setting everything Monday and then we have like 32 hrs of flow coming into push Tuesday. We will see how that goes.

I know my store will be pushing clearance candy straight out of the backroom on Saturday morning.

I take this back, not candy but paper - cups, plates, the leaf bags and lunch bags.. We had counts over 100 pieces on a several items.. And I got pulled to finish ad prep..

Well, we did it, set all of Christmas on Monday, and pushed all the product today. Was scheduled to get off at 3:30pm and clocked out at 5:15pm. And we started at 7am both days. I.Am.TIRED!

We start Christmas at 6am on Sunday. We weren't allowed to work at 4 or overnight I tried. :(
Did your ETL not read the transition manual? It strongly suggested scheduling the POG team overnight to get as much of the Christmas set as possible within the first 48 hours after Halloween. (The "48 Hour Challenge")

We are a 6am store so we aren't allowed to come in before that without DTL approval. Needless to say 6am was what I was stuck with.

In other fun news, I didn't receive the hooks to hang any of the overhead signing so that hasn't even been started. Mysupported it and I will get them in hopefully next week. :(

We are a 6am store so we aren't allowed to come in before that without DTL approval. Needless to say 6am was what I was stuck with.

In other fun news, I didn't receive the hooks to hang any of the overhead signing so that hasn't even been started. Mysupported it and I will get them in hopefully next week. :(

Ouch. That stinks. :(

Thankfully we have Christmas completely set and about 1/3rd of mini set too. Except we're not even finished with last week (about 70% done) and this week doesn't look good, other than Xmas. :(

Thankfully we have Christmas completely set and about 1/3rd of mini set too. Except we're not even finished with last week (about 70% done) and this week doesn't look good, other than Xmas. :(

I still have about 30 revisions left from last week.
This week we should have everything done except maybe 1 or 2 pogs and a few revisions.
Mini goes salvage Friday and I can't get in there until Monday. It's pretty empty as it is but I am refusing to set ahead when I am so far behind. I do not want to be red another week. We ended last week at 63%. I wanted to die. Granted SL and HL didn't finish their workloads either but we left 63 revisions not done.

It's been exceptionally bad for us lately. A train wreck quite literally. I can't give out too many details without making my location pretty easy to pinpoint, but lets just say the Christmas set comprised of early and long shifts, and Certain labor laws providing fair compensation for a longer than average work week may have been utilized, which we know is rarely ever done at spot ever unless it's like apocalypse now in the store.

Last edited:

This week we should have everything done except maybe 1 or 2 pogs and a few revisions.
Mini goes salvage Friday and I can't get in there until Monday. It's pretty empty as it is but I am refusing to set ahead when I am so far behind. I do not want to be red another week. We ended last week at 63%. I wanted to die. Granted SL and HL didn't finish their workloads either but we left 63 revisions not done.

we left 90 revisions for last week lol.. yes i said 90 and about 20 pogs... sounds like everyone is in the same boat

I've recently been looking at metrics of my store ever since I found out where you could find that information. I was messing around in Workbench and found out where you could see department scores each week, see the guest survey comments, etc. ANYWAYS, I saw my store has been continuously 100% on timeliness for POGs and revisions and I was just like YAS.

we left 90 revisions for last week lol.. yes i said 90 and about 20 pogs... sounds like everyone is in the same boat

Woah. I left 60 total on Friday. I finally got to add some hours this week to catch up and now I am at 16 revisions over due added up from the past 3 weeks. This week we got all POGs done but we will be leaving some revisions. I feel like we are on a hamster wheel just running in circles and not getting anything done. Next week we have 75 hours worth of revisions. I wanted to stab my eyes out as I was stapling all that together. There are revisions for every area in the store. Being new in role I wasn't expecting that 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. I'm not happy that we are all behind but at least I feel somewhat better knowing its not just me because I am new to this.

i still have all of last weeks work to finish that we left over (the 90 revs and 20 pogs) but we did get this weeks work finished lol. my stl is making us stay on pog until we get caught up instead of shipping us to flow like we normally do every year. i dont feel bad about being behind when im not given the resources to get completed and we are used for everything except pog.

I have 10 revisions left from last week (but they'll get done this week) and from this week I have all the sidecaps, the softlines shippers, all revisions except for entertainment and video games, and a ton of salesplanners left (but I didn't schedule all my hours so I was supposed to get help from the Salesfloor with them). Well, that along with being several visual adjacencies behind :D

But mini seasonal is all set....yay?

@PlanoBitch i wish I had time to staple pogs! I have a foot tall stack on my desk (including this week's work) that hasn't been stapled yet!

Ugh....only a few more weeks and things calm down in the world of POG!

I have 10 revisions left from last week (but they'll get done this week) and from this week I have all the sidecaps, the softlines shippers, all revisions except for entertainment and video games, and a ton of salesplanners left (but I didn't schedule all my hours so I was supposed to get help from the Salesfloor with them). Well, that along with being several visual adjacencies behind :D

But mini seasonal is all set....yay?

@PlanoBitch i wish I had time to staple pogs! I have a foot tall stack on my desk (including this week's work) that hasn't been stapled yet!

Ugh....only a few more weeks and things calm down in the world of POG!

I try to staple when I am LOD. This past week my team helped. We stayed about 30 minutes later one day and stapled everything.

Is anyone else having trouble with the new pillow displays? The strap on the pillow is too short to fit over the pillow fixture.

The revisions for produce this week are once again a fail. The product does not fit. Getting tired of having to rearrange labels to make it work every single time.

We had 12 hrs for adjacency in softline men ,this week! WTF !
Of course we were not done !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back