Archived POG Fills in Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAndCry

Furniture, Call Button One
Has anyone else experienced items that are not on a specific POG being part of a POG fill ever since the switchover to Move? We keep having massive POG fills that have a lot of product that wasn't part of what we set, but the backroom team swears up and down that they're only selecting our POG fill and not the regular fillgroup or OOS batches. We've had it happen both when we let myWork drop the batch itself on the "Request Batch Now?" screen, and by saying "no" and manually dropping a batch before the autos are pulled (our Plano TL told us to do this and choose Visual Out Of Stocks so the pulls weren't as big, but I'm like 90% sure that means the rest just drops into the autos and they try to make us push it, claiming that it's our POG fill). Any thoughts, or is our backroom team just lying to us so they don't have to push the stuff that isn't Presentation's responsibility?

Has anyone else experienced items that are not on a specific POG...Any thoughts, or is our backroom team just lying to us so they don't have to push the stuff that isn't Presentation's responsibility?
Yup, you got it! You are being lied to... System is so jacked up ever since they can't get the 2 systems integrated. Think about it. Remember being able to tie, batch and pull your planogram with just the PDA? Or LPDA's? Nothing was wrong with that system except being told that it's outdated and we needed to get digital...well now we are having bigger issues with instocks, overstock and just the problem of nothing filling the floor correctly. I complained about revision pulls being way more than what it was supposed to be. Told the DTL but nothing was ever investigated or escalated. The revision I did was for the body wash aisle and it was only a 10% change, 5 items moved and 8 new items. My pull was a full 3 tier cart! So it sounds like 3 things could be wrong at your store...1- your sfq's are off, 2 - capacities are really skewed (Capacity shows 44 but only 10 fit), 3 - backroom sucks! Presentation for the past 9 years have been pulling their own batches. Yes I know it supposed to be backrooms responsibility but we would be waiting forever so we do it ourselves which allows us to pull correctly. The team member pulling is the same team member that sets the planogram so he/she knows what is needed on the floor.

Try this next time...select yes for request batch and then manage inventory and do fill to depth. See if that works for you getting only what what you need. Pay attention to what your batch is named by going into the move app to see if it's created. Wish you luck. OOS will always be created but I would go into OOS just to cherry pick what is part of your planogram. You can skip through the batch while pulling to see what is yours. Everything else in OOS is what is sold from what I have deduced.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd love to do my own pull, but we barely have enough time to set and push since we're only allowed two carts per pog TM (one for our fixtures/supplies and one for item moves). I'm tempted to just toss everything that isn't ours onto another vehicle and slap a pull clip on it, but we've gotten yelled at about that before. :rolleyes: I'm 90% sure that if they pull the fillgroup before they pull the pog fill, it dumps our pog fill into their fillgroup, I wonder if they're doing that then trying to sort it when they realize they screwed up.

Try this if you can...Don't tie your pog until your done setting. If it's a revision then you obviously need to tie it but at least the .99 is the indicator of what's new or moving so you can call them out on their bullshit. Other option is to Pre-Tie the location on OLP before you set the aisle so at least you'll have locations to work with before you officially tie the POG. Does that make sense? I've had to not tie my aisle to avoid batches dropping into the auto fills but still figure out how to set my aisle. Pre-tying is a loop hole. Once autos are pulled then I tie and drop my batch. Difference between your store and mine is I have the expectation of pulling our own. I'm a 6am process at the moment but told that was going to change like in 2 weeks so that's going to be interesting and challenging...

Yup, you got it! You are being lied to... System is so jacked up ever since they can't get the 2 systems integrated. Think about it. Remember being able to tie, batch and pull your planogram with just the PDA? Or LPDA's? Nothing was wrong with that system except being told that it's outdated and we needed to get digital...well now we are having bigger issues with instocks, overstock and just the problem of nothing filling the floor correctly. I complained about revision pulls being way more than what it was supposed to be. Told the DTL but nothing was ever investigated or escalated. The revision I did was for the body wash aisle and it was only a 10% change, 5 items moved and 8 new items. My pull was a full 3 tier cart! So it sounds like 3 things could be wrong at your store...1- your sfq's are off, 2 - capacities are really skewed (Capacity shows 44 but only 10 fit), 3 - backroom sucks! Presentation for the past 9 years have been pulling their own batches. Yes I know it supposed to be backrooms responsibility but we would be waiting forever so we do it ourselves which allows us to pull correctly. The team member pulling is the same team member that sets the planogram so he/she knows what is needed on the floor.

Try this next time...select yes for request batch and then manage inventory and do fill to depth. See if that works for you getting only what what you need. Pay attention to what your batch is named by going into the move app to see if it's created. Wish you luck. OOS will always be created but I would go into OOS just to cherry pick what is part of your planogram. You can skip through the batch while pulling to see what is yours. Everything else in OOS is what is sold from what I have deduced.
Not necessarily a lie, if you tie your pogs for hba for example before 3 or right at 3 it will roll into the caf , even if I’m already committed to the batch , and that’s because the system know that now it’s set so it creates additional fillgroups for it. I don’t understand why you would be yelled at if you slap a clip on it. I pull the Plano pogs , backstock whatever they bring back , and on the weekends I tie and pull them for Monday .

We were told by our ETL-SF to drop double batches when tieing off our pogs since the Visual OOS usually is a small batch. Then they have us drop a SFC batch, pull, push and update SFQ. For some odd reason though, certain items, despite dropping double batches, will still not come out. I also ask another TL/ETL to tie off pogs for the next day after 3pm so that the product doesn’t drop into the systemic abyss.

We were told by our ETL-SF to drop double batches when tieing off our pogs since the Visual OOS usually is a small batch. Then they have us drop a SFC batch, pull, push and update SFQ. For some odd reason though, certain items, despite dropping double batches, will still not come out. I also ask another TL/ETL to tie off pogs for the next day after 3pm so that the product doesn’t drop into the systemic abyss.
When doing splns or small revisions on a signing shift I can tie/ drop/ pull/ push... it can be impossible to get the things you need. Sometimes it's three batches before you get all the items. Which is crap.

When doing splns or small revisions on a signing shift I can tie/ drop/ pull/ push... it can be impossible to get the things you need. Sometimes it's three batches before you get all the items. Which is crap.
Yup I noticed that too. I love hearing my ETL complaining after their 4th batch pull and still not getting the endcaps full lol

Yup I noticed that too. I love hearing my ETL complaining after their 4th batch pull and still not getting the endcaps full lol
After pog pull, oos for that department, exf I'm done. If it's more than a couple maybe by hand but otherwise we just pray it drops in the auto.

Audit is your friend. Fill what showed up, zone what you have and audit the rest. If you have it, it will come out, if you don't, it will come in

Audit is your friend. Fill what showed up, zone what you have and audit the rest. If you have it, it will come out, if you don't, it will come in
Except when I show new team members how audit works and everything that has on hands can’t be audited because it was just received, about to be pulled, or some other system generated block.

Except when I show new team members how audit works and everything that has on hands can’t be audited because it was just received, about to be pulled, or some other system generated block.

If it was just received, then it should be out and about, easily accessible for you to find and fill

Try this if you can...Don't tie your pog until your done setting. If it's a revision then you obviously need to tie it but at least the .99 is the indicator of what's new or moving so you can call them out on their bullshit. Other option is to Pre-Tie the location on OLP before you set the aisle so at least you'll have locations to work with before you officially tie the POG. Does that make sense? I've had to not tie my aisle to avoid batches dropping into the auto fills but still figure out how to set my aisle. Pre-tying is a loop hole. Once autos are pulled then I tie and drop my batch. Difference between your store and mine is I have the expectation of pulling our own. I'm a 6am process at the moment but told that was going to change like in 2 weeks so that's going to be interesting and challenging...
How do I pretie on Online Plano? I think I'm gonna try this but I took a quick look today and couldn't find it, and our PTL assumes we all were born with infinite knowledge of Spot's processes, so it's not like she'll show me other than telling me "it's on online pog!"

How do I pretie on Online Plano? I think I'm gonna try this but I took a quick look today and couldn't find it, and our PTL assumes we all were born with infinite knowledge of Spot's processes, so it's not like she'll show me other than telling me "it's on online pog!"

When you go into online POG, select your desired POG, then there should be a drop-down that says something like"select action". The pre-tie pog option should be in there.

When you go into online POG, select your desired POG, then there should be a drop-down that says something like"select action". The pre-tie pog option should be in there.
I've also have had to Pre-Tie in the device when OLP system was down on workbench. Type planogram number and it'll give you the option to Tie or Pre-Tie. It's saved my butt a couple of times when computer system was down when I needed to Pre-Tie transitions before 2:30pm my time. You can't do it to revisions but you should be able to practically pre-tie anything. Unless it's the week of the set then you need to use the computer to do the pre-tie. I've tried this as well...😉 Or any location that has 2 letters like Checklanes where it's CL1, the system is not set up to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back