POG Sets

Do POGs automatically tie by the date in the system whether or not a TM ties it?

I have noticed lately that I get all these pulls all of sudden for a POG that drops in the system along with a bunch of OOS.

I also noticed sometimes the POGs are tied BEFORE the merchandise comes in so the POG setter doesn't have to pull it.

Thoughts?

Do POGs automatically tie by the date in the system whether or not a TM ties it?

I have noticed lately that I get all these pulls all of sudden for a POG that drops in the system along with a bunch of OOS.

I also noticed sometimes the POGs are tied BEFORE the merchandise comes in so the POG setter doesn't have to pull it.

Thoughts?
No someone is tieing it to meet the metric for set on time. Setting pogs early can be beneficial as when the product comes in it can go right out.

Product arrives late a lot of the time. So the POG may get tied & set one week, but the product is delayed and doesn't arrive until the following week. Product that arrives after a pog is set is worked out by that department, not the person who set it so while it may seem like they are being lazy, they are not. POGs need to be tied the during the set week for that POG, it's not an option to wait until the product is in-store.

POGs do not automatically tie; they must be done by a TM.

Back