Archived Portrait Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if you can work for portrait (lifetouch) and the store itself? I have to go ahead from just about everyone. But a friend in another store told me hers said it was a conflict of interest, Anyone know for sure?

Anyone know if you can work for portrait (lifetouch) and the store itself? I have to go ahead from just about everyone. But a friend in another store told me hers said it was a conflict of interest, Anyone know for sure?

I'm not sure exactly, but I would think if it's being run by Lifetouch (and staffed by them too), then it would be considered a conflict of interest. It's like how you can't work for both Target and Target Mobile (which is run by Radio Shack). The in-store Starbucks and Pizza Hut Express, on the other hand, are franchises owned by Target, so the store staffs them rather than Starbucks and Pizza Hut.

I'm not sure exactly, but I would think if it's being run by Lifetouch (and staffed by them too), then it would be considered a conflict of interest. It's like how you can't work for both Target and Target Mobile (which is run by Radio Shack). The in-store Starbucks and Pizza Hut Express, on the other hand, are franchises owned by Target, so the store staffs them rather than Starbucks and Pizza Hut.

That's what I thought. One of the other tm's said someone used to do both. And My TL and LOD's don't seem to have a problem with it as far as I know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back