Archived PP TM hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
At your store do your pricing and Plano team members get a guaranteed 38-40 hour schedule?

We are a LV store. VERY SHORT ON HOURS. seems the only people that get what you would call full time hours are TLs, PA (but I was told this would be getting cut some soon) and a few "special" Plano TMs. All other TM are getting under 20, under 13 and a few just 10 hours a week.

No one under TLs are guaranteed anything more than 32 hours. At times, even TLs have to close extra nights or work on other teams to get hours. Receiving is about the only person I can think of who usually consistently gets 32-40 hours.

Thanks. I think this is a favoritism thing happening. I am not the only one seeing it either. About 4 or 5 Plano TMs consistently get over 32 hours. With this new change over happening (Plano now having to set sales planners) I can see this is not likely to change. It feels very unfair to other TMs

And then there are weeks where plano, signing, and pricing have very few hours...I don't see how you can say it's favoritism. I think, in the end, it all balances out.

For some of those TMs who are scheduled less hours, maybe it's their availability?

At my store plano TMs get 35-40 hours. Of course during the dead periods they get their hours cut too. When this happens they usually help out flow or the backroom.

I don't think it's favoritism at all, it actually makes sense that they have more hours.
The whole store is practically being reset and lawn and patio is coming up.

At my store there were about four plano people who averaged 32 hours a week except right after Christmas when they were completely reassigned.

Although, this year, it's been quieter for plano in terms of hours...we kind of get the shaft in hours right after we finish the Christmas set and all the way up until after Christmas, when we hit the ground running.

There's also a period in about May/June, where it's also quiet in hours. Weirdly enough, this year we had really low hours for two weeks in Jan/Feb.

But that's just my observation of trends.

And then there are weeks where plano, signing, and pricing have very few hours...I don't see how you can say it's favoritism. I think, in the end, it all balances out.

For some of those TMs who are scheduled less hours, maybe it's their availability?
Its not lack of availability for other TMs. It is also very consistent and with just those few TMs. That is how I can say it is favoritism. Especially when you see these same TMs get hours scheduled in other areas (cashiering, zone) when Plano hours are low.

And the only thing that balances out is the higher number of hours these TMs get in other areas to make their average hours higher than many other TMs

No one under TLs are guaranteed anything more than 32 hours. At times, even TLs have to close extra nights or work on other teams to get hours. Receiving is about the only person I can think of who usually consistently gets 32-40 hours.
I forgot that I was guaranteed 32 hours. I think my ETL must of forgot this. I have had a few weeks where I was scheduled for less than 30.

POG hours are based on their workload. Sure there are many weeks where we are scheduled 40 hours (usually along with a insane workload) there are also those week or two periods where we might only have 8 hours a week.

After a few years of being on POG there are still cashier, flow, sale floor and even cart attendants that average more hours than us.

Agreed. Presentation is based adjacency calendar. An even with most of our team members getting 40hr we are still struggling to complete are work. So yes some weeks we need all hands on deck.

I have two people on my presentation team and they generally get 40 hours but thats because a lot of the SF people wont come in at 4am.. and the flow team is short with people. Generally I have my two main presentation people 40 hours then I get some flow people after 8am when the trucks done. my signing tm gets 40ish hours now also, 32 on signing and the rest on comp shop.

At my store 2 of the 3 regular FR/Operators get 32+hours if we work 5 days each. I'm gradually working my way away from the fitting room and my new schedule has me comp shopping for 2 days, operator for 2 days, and ad prep on the 5th day and even then I'm at 36. Of course nobody in my store really WANTS to be operator so it's a guarantee that if you want to work there you're going to get hours. Our softlines TLs are getting <35 hours.

Our plano team is working full hours, but price accuracy is all over the place. There are days where the core price change team is scheduled out by 8am and then the store is left scrambling to finish the workload. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back