Archived Preorder Items // Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Where are preorder items usually kept? For example, if someone has a preorder card for COD WWII, where do they go the retrieve the game?

Also, totally different question
Does anyone know if the release of Reputation on Friday will be a thing with a line or if we'll just put them on the shelves? Also will the magazine things be with the magazine vendor stuff or on the shelf?

Where are preorder items usually kept? For example, if someone has a preorder card for COD WWII, where do they go the retrieve the game?

Does anyone know if the release of Reputation on Friday will be a thing with a line or if we'll just put them on the shelves? Also will the magazine things be with the magazine vendor stuff or on the shelf?

Usually kept locked in the boat.... There's a report that tells you how many pre-order cards your stores sold

Usually kept locked in the boat.... There's a report that tells you how many pre-order cards your stores sold
Hmm. Our only locked cabinets are mobiles and the only thing in them is the printer and new phone deliveries/guest forums if mobile was closed.

If you are working electronics - get with the electronics TL..
Don't have one at my store.. luckily this my last week in Electronics, but I was never given any actual Electronics training just what the guy told me when I started covering breaks. I've been working back in Electronics for almost a month now and I've gotten the hang of it but idk anything about preorders

Yeah there has to be a report, and the pre-order games, consoles whatever should be in the stock room until release day then what we do is hold some to all at the counter so we don't have to run to the game cages and unlocking them on release day. They split the pre-order number out and hide them, in the locking cabinets at the counter or AP office at close. Take a preorder card - sell the correct game, console whatever. If they are never picked up I think its five days - we sell it first come first serve.

How releases are done is something if you have a PlanoTL might be able to help you with. And let your ETL know if you will see them you need help..

electronics stock room. And taylor swifts new album? It will be a thing with the magazines and the shirts, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back