Archived Price Audit Confusion (Technically Signing Audit Question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
Lately for some reason, the signing audit has dumped itself into the PCV in the mornings.

I was asked to 'jump in' *sigh* and help with it. I should mention i'm just a TM since I think that has bearing later.

Anyway, I went through and did the appropriate Everything Ok vs Sign Missing stuff. For those things with the Sign Missing, I said go ahead and make one. And the PDA said, yep it's in the batch under this long damn name, you'll need to SIGNT it onto the location once they're printed .... Ok...

Once I got done and went to the back to print the batch, the batch doesn't exist. Anywhere.

Anyone got any ideas why? I think it's because they had a lowly TM do the signing audit whereas the batch for the MarketTL was obviously present.

Lately for some reason, the signing audit has dumped itself into the PCV in the mornings.

I was asked to 'jump in' *sigh* and help with it. I should mention i'm just a TM since I think that has bearing later.

Anyway, I went through and did the appropriate Everything Ok vs Sign Missing stuff. For those things with the Sign Missing, I said go ahead and make one. And the PDA said, yep it's in the batch under this long damn name, you'll need to SIGNT it onto the location once they're printed .... Ok...

Once I got done and went to the back to print the batch, the batch doesn't exist. Anywhere.

Anyone got any ideas why? I think it's because they had a lowly TM do the signing audit whereas the batch for the MarketTL was obviously present.

are you sure that you were logged into the PDA? ie - not logged in under somebody else's number (if you borrowed a pda, or never had to log in yourself?)

I'm 80% sure I was logged in under me. However it was one of those 'good grief how often does the pda log me out' days.

You being a TM has nothing to do with it. I forget exactly what the batch names are but it's a combination of your 1st initial and part of your last name, along with some numbers (it's normally completed when I go in, I've only done it twice).

Are you sure you were to the correct place to print it. You did go to signing and not labels right? (I'm not implying you don't know how to print signs, just saying it might have been an oversight).

Somone may have deleted the batch before you got back there to print it.

You being a TM has nothing to do with it. I forget exactly what the batch names are but it's a combination of your 1st initial and part of your last name, along with some numbers (it's normally completed when I go in, I've only done it twice).

Are you sure you were to the correct place to print it. You did go to signing and not labels right? (I'm not implying you don't know how to print signs, just saying it might have been an oversight).

Somone may have deleted the batch before you got back there to print it.

I think I'm going to chalk it up to a fluke. But one never knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back