Price change audits

DBZ

The front end at my store owns the price change audits (PCA/PCV). I'm concerned because one of the women who does them always seems to hit skip/can't find. It does not seem to lower the score though, but I feel like this is wrong some how. When you do them correctly, it will sat 2 out 4 done or however many. When you do it her way, the number stays 0 all day. Will this come back to bite us later?

It’ll change here sometime soon. Got a heads up from an old OD that they plan on making it require a printer and printing the label and these extra steps because people aren’t actually doing the pcv they’re just typing it in.

It’ll change here sometime soon. Got a heads up from an old OD that they plan on making it require a printer and printing the label and these extra steps because people aren’t actually doing the pcv they’re just typing it in.
this is very common unfortunately
How is it an audit if the team that makes the changes does the verification?
the cashier who did the pc is not going onto the salesfloor to verify it, i don't see the issue. unless you think that they are clearing every price challenge with a team lead before they do it, which would be awful guest service

this is very common unfortunately

the cashier who did the pc is not going onto the salesfloor to verify it, i don't see the issue. unless you think that they are clearing every price challenge with a team lead before they do it, which would be awful guest service
Problem is they could just hit a different button and not generate the pcv.

Back