Archived Price Change help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asked to help with price change tomorrow since they are so far behind because I'm technically "trained" even though it was about 6 years ago and while I know what to do when it gives me a location for things to scan, I can't remember the steps for when it says scan items in "housewares" or something related in hardlines and softlines. I think these are the areas that require printing the labels, but I don't remember where on store apps to print them either. Sorry for so many questions but there will be literally no one there tomorrow that knows price change and they assume a day or two of training years ago means I've mastered it.

Grab a printer, red labels & a my device for starters. The my device will print the labels. No pda's are needed.
Go to the person pic on the upper left side of my device, select price change & you are good to go.

I find price change easier on a PDA. Of course, the last time I really did price change was about when you learned it (used to be PATL). I have helped out a few times with the my device, but only doing divisions ("housewares" "RTW" etc). I think printing labels is the same. They still do it at my store. If they are behind, you may be doing the divisions though.

If I remember correctly, this is how to print labels on the pc.
Store Applications
Store Price Management Menu
Price Change Work Menu
Price Change Workload
Then highlight the days workload you want to print
F2 to print
The printer will prompt which label paper to use. Use plain paper instead of clearance labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back